Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Lucy uploaded by Latoya S.Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Lucy uploaded by Ivane J.Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Lucy uploaded by Ana S.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Nic G.
This highlighter formula is a soft, almost creamy powder, with amazing pigmentation. Lucy in particular is a rosy pink, almost coppery shade, with a golden shimmer... most comparable to BECCA's Rose Gold. I use it with a very light hand as a blush topper highlight, which is my preferred highlight in general, however deeper skintones would look stunning in this shade in particular. The only real downside is the packaging which is a little bulky and feels cheaper than it looks (and costs). I do however love that it has a mirror, and while the inner plastic door looks cheap, it is very useful for keeping said mirror and compact clean, so function and formula win out here.
Latoya S.
Phoenix
One of my fave youtubers nitraab introduced me to this product with a coupon code and I’ve used it for about three years! I love the pinky peachy golden glow it gives my medium dark golden olive skin and I wear almost everyday. It fell and broke twice but I just turned it into a loose highlighter and I’m using using up every last drop! It’s almost finished-yes -a highlighter-finished! Jaw dropping. I will repurchase and this time I want to try some more shades -Dorothy being the first on the list because, Dorothy Dandridge, of course.
Justina G.
Byram, MS
This highlighter was the first highlighter I ever bought! And is still, to this day, my favorite. Lucy is a BEAUTIFUL easily blendable rose gold color. Sooo cute. I got a code off of instagram and was able to get it for about $15, I think. So lovely. So worth it. The packaging is sooo luxe. It came in a gold compact. WOW. Nothing but good things to say!
Ivane J.
Albuquerque , NM
I love this highlighters well all the highlighters they are so blinding and gorgeous. I totally recommend them totally worth the money. Here is a photo with me wearing Lucy so gorgeous.
MadelineCope C.
Arlington, TX
So I originally purchased this as a bronzer but the coloring was wayyyyy to red for my complexion which was super disappointing.. however the formula is super rich and buttery, I’ve ended up throwing it in my makeup kit and it works as a beautiful blush for a lot of clients! I definitely want to purchase a few more shades.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Im in love with this shade goes on very well with no fallout it lasts all day and leaves a nice glow and highlight very impressed and highly recommend the price is on point for this quality product, will definitely be purchasing more from this brand.
Hirah K.
Elk Grove
The most versatile powder ever. I use this as a blush and it lasts forever! It highlights my cheeks and give them a nice pink/red color at the same time. Can be used lightly or dramatically, depending on how much you use. I LOVE using this powder as an eyeshadow too. It's a really pretty color on the eyelids.
Katrina D.
Dallas
I love these highlighters!!!! This product is so luxurious. The packaging is EVERYTHING! The tones are rich and the formula is easy to blend out. The price point is comparable to a Mac or Urban decay highlighter. I use these on myself and I have them in my freelance kit as well. I highly recommend these powders.
Ylenia E.
Great color, pigment, and staying power! I love this as a natural everyday highlight. On days where I want extra glow I pack it on with the help of a wet brush. It's also creamy enough to be applied with my fingers, which is great for on the go touch ups too.
Jazzy W.
Beautiful highlighter and bronzer; shimmer is amazing! Can be used for day or night; depending on how much you apply. The price is reasonable and the packaging has more than it’s fair share of product. I highly recommend!