BY GERARD COSMETICS

Michelle S.
This highlighter is alright. The packaging is really nice and expensive feeling. I do enjoy the shade of it and the glow it gives, but it does emphasize texture a little too much for my liking. I don’t have noticeable texture on my cheeks, but this highlighter somehow creates some.
🎶👑Melody H.
Grand Prairie , TX
The Gerard Cosmetic Star Powder in shade Marilyn is a light yellow highlighter. It looks best for light to medium skin tones. It is pricey but I like it. I would recommend this product to others.
#Influenster
#GerardCosmetics
Christina J.
YONKERS, NY
This is a beautiful highlighter that actually gives you a glow instead of putting glitter all over you. I’ve been using it for a long time and it lasts. I always get compliments when I wear this. It’s a go to if you want glamorous blinding highlight.
Thao T.
I really love this highlighter. Gerard Cosmetics really makes beautiful products that are packaged nicely. I like that there is a plastic thingie that flips over and sits on top of the highlighter. For some reason I am always scared I'm going to drop them and smash the product inside, so that makes me feel better there's something to reinforce it. The color is just stunning and isn't too bright. I love this.
Robyn D.
Blinding highlite needed. Catch the dust of the stars. I liked this Highlighter powder more than any I currently own. And it's made in USA. I also like the message and image this brand brings to the industry. Highly pigmented and long lasting.
Karen W.
Kingsburg, CA
Reflective formula but not as creamy as I would have liked. The packaging was a little annoying with a plastic bit inside the compact. I also thought they were expensive. I wouldn’t recommend.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
It’s a champagne tone which is usually the type of highlight I gravitate toward. Ingredients include mica, jojoba oil, magnesium stearate, and kaolin. Super pigmented and vibrant
Patricia F.
One of my favorite highlighters ever. So smooth and reflective. It never looks textured and the color is on point if you have medium skin tone. I love everything about it the formula the packaging five stars all around.
Sara J.
Tallahassee
This is a nice highlighter but it's nothing super special in my opinion. If you prefer a subtle highlight this is definitely for you, but if you're looking for a super metallic highlight you might be disappointed.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
Amazing pigments and high impact highlights I love that these glide on very nicely with just one application very effective and affordable for a high quality item the pricing is fair and definitely recommend.