BY GERARD COSMETICS

naomi b.
San Jose, CA
My favorite highlighter! It looks soo pretty on and lasts a really long time! I love the plastic cover screen it has as added protection to keep from breaking and making a mess. You can find them on sale for $15 every couple weeks if you follow their Instagram it keeps you up to date for sales!
Jacquin S.
Jenks, OK
This highlight is like 1000 watts in a compact. It's soft to touch and very easy to blend out. Finding a highlighter for a woman of color can be a challenge. I find most are not in the shade range if A WOC. This beautiful soft golden however is perfect to my melanin women!
Sasha S.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
I love Gerard Cosmetics Star powders. They are absolutely amazing! Very pigmented and bright! However, this color doesn’t suite my skin tone at all, and they are a bit pricey. I would recommend for some with a darker complexion.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Nice highlighter, it’s a pinky peach shade, a little too dark for my skin tone during the winter days when I’m more of a light to medium (yellow undertone) skin tone I usually use it as a blush over bronzer to give that sun kissed look. Very soft and I really like that it has a cover over it because It has some fall out.
Paige W.
stratford
First highlighter I ever bought. Highly pigmented, beautiful shimmery payoff, and the component is so cute! Has a plastic dish to help seal the powder from oxygen, bacteria and breakage. Has a mirror inside too. Super luxury feeling! I gave this shade to my mom because I’m too fair for it. She still uses it every day!
Jessica M.
Clementon, NJ
Love with this highlighter..I have hit pan so I’m ordering more this week. I’ve also turned my mom on to it so she wants some too. The color is so pretty and it doesn’t look caked or heavy.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Brittany P.
Portsmouth, OH
I love everything Gerard Cosmetics. Good amount of product... I never break out using their items... Pricey but good.
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
So I really enjoyed Gerard Cosmetics star powders. These highlighters are so pigmented blendable and easy to apply!
Guera🌬 B.
Beaverton , OR
Live this one also, light weight , I wear this one when I go out in the city. Gets you lots of compliments