BY GERARD COSMETICS

Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Nice highlighter, it’s a pinky peach shade, a little too dark for my skin tone during the winter days when I’m more of a light to medium (yellow undertone) skin tone I usually use it as a blush over bronzer to give that sun kissed look. Very soft and I really like that it has a cover over it because It has some fall out.
Sasha S.
Sergeant Bluff, IA
I love Gerard Cosmetics Star powders. They are absolutely amazing! Very pigmented and bright! However, this color doesn’t suite my skin tone at all, and they are a bit pricey. I would recommend for some with a darker complexion.
Jessica M.
Clementon, NJ
Love with this highlighter..I have hit pan so I’m ordering more this week. I’ve also turned my mom on to it so she wants some too. The color is so pretty and it doesn’t look caked or heavy.
Megan F.
Lake Charles, LA
Really honestly and truly loved this product! The formula is great! Will definitely recommend to all my family and friends!
Lisa D.
Somerset, NJ
So I really enjoyed Gerard Cosmetics star powders. These highlighters are so pigmented blendable and easy to apply!
Guera🌬 B.
Beaverton , OR
Live this one also, light weight , I wear this one when I go out in the city. Gets you lots of compliments
Holly D.
Colchester
This is a highly pigmented and creamy highlighter. A stunning pink shade, I love how glowy my skin looks when I have this on. The packaging also looks very high end. I would recommend this to someone who wants to try a high end highlighter out.
jess s.
wallorton gardens , east sheen
i was disappointed with this highlighter unfortunately, the colour is far darker than the image let’s on and the pigment is not great, neither is the glow you get from it, just kind of looks like a brownish blush on the cheek bone that refuses to blend
Amparo G.
I love this product too much, I did not think it was so good, but yes, it's very nice, delighted with its texture