Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Brigitte

by Gerard Cosmetics

The most famous French actress of our time inspired this champagne highlight with a beautiful pearlescent peach undertones. Illuminate your features with this luxurious powder that will help you to exude the sensuality of one of Hollywood's biggest icons.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Brigitte!
1,178 reviews
Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Brigitte uploaded by Alyssa M.
Review for: Star Powder - Grace
I absolutely love this hilighter you can apply it subtly or as generous as you like it the compact is so cute and it has a protective little screen .Definitely try their products i have a variety of gc products and i absolutely love them!
Review for: Star Powder - Marilyn
This highlighter is my go to. It’s completely gorgeous and the blindness is so real. I love the packaging and that it contains a cover and a mirror. Plus the gold is gorgeous. The price is great as well and just my favorite ever highlighter. Y’all can use code “jewelsg” to shop there too for 30% off.
stratford
Review for: Star Powder - Brigitte
First highlighter I ever bought. Highly pigmented, beautiful shimmery payoff, and the component is so cute! Has a plastic dish to help seal the powder from oxygen, bacteria and breakage. Has a mirror inside too. Super luxury feeling! I gave this shade to my mom because I’m too fair for it. She still uses it every day!
Sherman Oaks, CA
Review for: Star Powder - Brigitte
Nice highlighter, it’s a pinky peach shade, a little too dark for my skin tone during the winter days when I’m more of a light to medium (yellow undertone) skin tone I usually use it as a blush over bronzer to give that sun kissed look. Very soft and I really like that it has a cover over it because It has some fall out.
Tiffin , OH
Review for: Star Powder - Dorothy
I’m a huge fan of this brand, but this is the first of their highlighters that I’ve tried. It’s enough color that with as fair as my skin is, I use it as a blush. It’s beautiful for a natural glowy blush color on me. It’s pricey, but they always have some kind of coupon code or bundle deal or something going on, so don’t pay full price.
Lauderhill , FL
My shade because I have dark/deeper skin tone is Lucy and Dorothy it’s a stunning they a stunning rose gold and bronzer shade! They are amazing and you get a lot of products for your money! The website again always has sales so it’s best to wait for a sale to get any of there products! I would recommend to others!
Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Brigitte uploaded by Tajae P.
Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Brigitte uploaded by Tajae P.
I love Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Brigitte in the shade Dorothy. It really pairs well with my darker skin. Great for everyday usage. I'd highly recommend this to all my brown beauties. #mirror #brownbeauties #Gerardcosmetics
San Jose, CA
Review for: Star Powder - Brigitte
My favorite highlighter! It looks soo pretty on and lasts a really long time! I love the plastic cover screen it has as added protection to keep from breaking and making a mess. You can find them on sale for $15 every couple weeks if you follow their Instagram it keeps you up to date for sales!
Tulsa, OK
Review for: Star Powder - Brigitte
This highlight is like 1000 watts in a compact. It's soft to touch and very easy to blend out. Finding a highlighter for a woman of color can be a challenge. I find most are not in the shade range if A WOC. This beautiful soft golden however is perfect to my melanin women!
Sergeant Bluff, IA
Review for: Star Powder - Brigitte
I love Gerard Cosmetics Star powders. They are absolutely amazing! Very pigmented and bright! However, this color doesn’t suite my skin tone at all, and they are a bit pricey. I would recommend for some with a darker complexion.

Looking for your answer?