Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Audrey uploaded by Debby F.Gerard Cosmetics Star Powder - Audrey uploaded by Debby F.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Thao T.
I'm a sucker for a good highlighter and this one does not disappoint. The packaging is always on point from Gerard Cosmetics and I just love their brand as a whole. This item is just pigmented enough where it's not going to blind you, unless you really build it up and put a lot of setting spray onto your brush prior to application. If you're looking for a great highlighter to try as your first kind, I recommend this one.
Lesley L.
Lutz, FL
This was the first highlighter I ever tried! The formula is a big chunky and the highlighter is really gold. If you are looking for a gold glow, this product is a great value. I have pale skin so I can only use this when I have a tan.
Courtney R.
Nashville , TN
This is a great gold highlighter and totally worth the price! The packaging is great and has a plastic piece to keep the powder protected! You can find discount codes for Gerard Cosmetics online and I highly recommend you try it!
Sherri H.
This was the first highlighter powder I’ve purchase from them and I’m obsessed with the formula it’s looks so beautiful on the skin not so intense! The price reflects the quality I highly recommend !
Lily R.
Rcho Santa Fe, CA
The Gerard Cosmetics highlighters are nice and shiny, but not overly blinding.  I use these for a night out, but not generally for an everyday candle-lit look.  There are great color options for most skin tones!
Angel L.
This is a nice highlighter, but overpriced. I do like that they have a separate cover once you open the compact, but I don’t think it’s necessary for a powder.
Tiffany O.
New Braunfels, TX
One of my favorite highlighters. The champagne color is great for my complexion. Lightly dust it on for a daytime look or pack it on for an intense glow.
Madison S.
Georgetown, KY
Such a beautiful naturally radiant powder highlighter. Very nice color for my skin tone and provides a beautiful glow to the cheekbones.
Lyneia B.
THIS IS THE WORST BRAND AND HIGHLIGHTER IVE EVER USED. THIS IS CHALK!! CRAPPY CUSTOMER SERVICE. TAKES FOREVER TO SHIPP. JUST TERRIBLE.
Nailah B.
Oakland, CA
I love how buttery this highlight is. No chunks of glitter or stray sparkles, just a smooth buttery buildable glow