BY GERARD COSMETICS #18 in Setting Spray

• Is there a difference between the different scents? Do they have ...2 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this? Is it better than fix plus?2 Answers
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I had been looking for a setting spray. I liked my UD setting spray but felt like it just did not make my makeup last as long as I wanted it to. So I saw Gerard Cosmetics had the 2 for $26 and decided to give it a try. Shipping for me was fast and free. I received the tea and jasmine setting sprays. I LOVE IT. I have EXTREMELY oily skin and this has worked wonders. Of course I also use a mattifying primer and mattifying foundations. But even then my face would be oily af. The ONLY thing I do not like is the scent. Very strong scent dor both. The spray has a very fine mist which is always a plus. You do have to hold your breath when spraying and after lol. I will repurchase again!!
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Astoria, NY
This has a been a game changing product for me! I use it to dampen my beauty blender for blending my foundation and concealer, than again after I've applied a full face. A little goes along way with this product and I do believe it makes your pores noticeably larger if used to close to the face or too much product at once. I also have this setting spray in the scent Cucumber and I absolutely love it, so refreshing! Green tea scent is lovely as well.

UPDATE: Just recently tried the Jasmine scent and omg it's absolutely disgusting (1 star for Jasmine scent) - don't mean to bash if that's your fav but personally for me it's a NO
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Westford, MA
I really like this setting spray! Usually setting sprays leave my face and eyes itchy, and I've tried at least 10 with the same result. This one doesn't irritate my skin, and leaves my makeup looking fresh all day! I apply it after I finish all of my powder makeup, so I put it on before eyeliner and mascara. My one complaint is the harsh smell, it smells like chemicals but that might just be the peach one. I am excited to try out the other scents too!
Maddie C.
Maddie C.
Oakley, CA
This product is absolutely horrible. It does smell like peaches which is which i gave to 2 stars. But after spraying it , it burns the eyes extremely bad to where i couldn't open them for 5 minutes and my eyes were tearing up so bad that my eye makeup was absolutely ruined and i had to restart my makeup entirely. It smells and feels like rubbing alcohol when it hits the skin.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
Bloomington , CA
I prefer this setting spray over the UD all nighter spray! It melts the powders on my face into my skin, making me look not so powdery & it makes my makeup stay in place for hours. It definitely surpassed my expectations and I find it afforable as well. I recommend buying the travel size first to try it out. I purchased the peach one and thought it smelled pretty good.
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
Irvington, NJ
I absolutely love this product! It is by far one of my Favorite setting sprays. It is very comparable to the Urban Decay Deslick setting spray and marked about $10 less . I was able to scoop mine up for only $9 and some change from their website while they were having a Huge flashback sale! Indefinitely will be repurchasing and recommending this to all my clients.
Daniela M.
Daniela M.
Pompano Beach, FL
I love how it makes my makeup look. With other setting sprays I've never gotten this effect. It sets my foundation really well for a long lasting effect but also makes it look flawless and smoother. Not sure why but I can't stop using it. And to top it off I really love the smell of this setting pray. It smells amazing!
Tiff C.
Tiff C.
Oakdale, PA
So I was hesitant when purchasing because it was fragrances, which normally I don't prefer. But omg does this stuff SLAY. seriously keeps your makeup on all day long and look so fresh. I use it daily, the bottle is huge in comparison to other brands. It has lasted me literally months. Get the Green Tea smell too!
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Bakersfield, CA
" BEST SETTING SPRAY!❤️👑" i love this product its so refreshing! when i wake up and apply makeup i cannot go with out this ! It makes a huge difference when you dont apply and apply it it says slay because girl you can slay with your makeup ! I recommend this for every lady who loves setting sprays like i do! 💜
Flor B.
Flor B.
Vacaville, CA
These are such amazing setting sprays and I love that they come in so many different scents. It's great for oily skin because it suppresses oils as well as keep your makeup on all day; however this is amazing for all skin types! I only wish it also perfected your makeup at the same time like the Mac fix plus.
Cindy l.
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Do all of the different scents smell strong and if yes witch one has a better scent ?
Maria T.
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Is this better than Mac Fix+ or Scandinavia setting spray??
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Uk
Hi has anyone ever tried the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach i have heard so many good reviews but i have also heard good reviews about Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray whats people thoughts on it .
Aaliyah S.
Aaliyah S.
durban
Would like to purchase the Gerard cosmetics Slay all day setting spray, heard some good reviews but does it actually work ?
Claudia M.
Claudia M.
St-Raymond
Is there a difference between the different scents? Do they have different finishes or are they all the same?