Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach

by Gerard Cosmetics

Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hours with our cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeup.

The nozzle doesn’t seem like a fine mist, is it bothered you ?
Does this spray make your makeup last long?
Does this make your makeup last all day?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach!
Product Highlights
...your makeup on. it definitely does keep your makeup intact and gives a matte finish. overall i would recommend especially when going out!in 42 reviews
3 months agoSanta Ana , CA
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach uploaded by Abril S.
Okay! I love this setting spray. It leaves the makeup looking flawless all day! I have oily skin and I’m usually skeptical with setting sprays. This however, it doesn’t over dry my skin, it also doesn’t make look or feel extremely oily. It a great balance. Personally, on my oily skin it makes it look healthy and glowly . I highly recommend it!!!
3 months agocalifornia, CA
I really like this setting spray, I can definitely tell my makeup stays in place all day when I set my makeup with this spray. One thing I am going to say if you’re not into really scented products you might find this a little too strong. It’s still do able for me but sometimes it can get a bit overwhelming but other than that I love this setting spray.
3 months agoHoffman Est, IL
My friend gave this to me and I love it! It works so amazingly and smells so good! I highly recommend it! Keeps makeup as is all day even through rain and sweat!
3 months agoClarksville , TN
Love the smell! It’s hydrating which is nice but otherwise it doesn’t really do a whole lot. It doesn’t keep my face intact like others do so I’m not really sure what else it’s good for other than a refreshing spray. The packaging is cute too but for the price point I’d shop around.
2 years agoHopkinsville, KY
I ordered this setting spray from Gerard cosmetics. By the time I had opened the package to get it out I had noticed that the product had leaked out leaving 3/4’ of a bottle. I didn’t let that keep me from deciding if I would like this product or not so after using it I formed my opinion. It has a decent peachy smell but What turned me completely off was the overwhelming scent of alcohol . I’m not a fan of alcohol based products or anything that can/will potentially dry my skin out so this product was a no for me .
3 months agoNaperville, IL
Purchased at: Forever 21
This is by far my favorite setting spray. It does have a super strong scent that is a bit overwhelming but that goes away after a couple seconds. When i say your makeup doesnt move.. it DOES NOT MOVE!
2 years agoFort Payne , AL
I purchased a travel size to test it just in case I didn't like it and the first time I used it I got so scared because it started burning my face I thought I was getting an allergic reaction to it but after a few minutes it went away and I have to say it made my makeup look really good. I was concerned by the fact that it's a matte finish but it didn't make my makeup look any matte at all in fact my makeup stayef dewy the way I actually like it but I feel like this is misleading for people who prefer a matte finish. I got the one with the jasmine scent and I hate the way it smells, it won't go away like other products so that was such a bummer. I might give it more chances but I don't think this is something I would recommend to anyone.
5 months agoValley Stream
This is a great setting spray, however i gave it only 4 stars bc i just dont like the scent. I have a couple of different ones, and they work very well, however the scent gets me every time. The scent does dissipate after its on, it doesnt linger, so if thats not something you care about then You will love this setting spray. They do have other scents that i have not tried yet, so i cant speak on them all..
7 months agoChicago , IL
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach uploaded by Isiah A.
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach uploaded by Isiah A.
Let me say that the smell of this is Soooooooo good , it’s like candy to me Easy to use Good for dry Skin , and definitely keep my Makeup on all day and sun protection on point ........... recommend to all my friends
2 years agoTiffin, OH
Yaaaasssss! I love this more than I can put into words. I have “maturing” skin so powder is tricky for me, I can almost replace powder with this spray.i have major dark circles that require a ton of concealer. Lately, I just spritz this on my concealer and sponge and blend it in. Then I spray my powder sponge within and just put a super light bit of powder to set. I also spray on my foundation before I blend it, and it’s SET. Plus, the scent is awesome. I love peaches!! I just ordered their new rose scent too.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...