BY GERARD COSMETICS #20 in Setting Spray

• I've been looking for a good setting spray for the longest time n...1 Answers
  • Is there a difference between the different scents? Do they have ...2 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this? Is it better than fix plus?2 Answers
Angelica ♛.
I purchased a travel size to test it just in case I didn't like it and the first time I used it I got so scared because it started burning my face I thought I was getting an allergic reaction to it but after a few minutes it went away and I have to say it made my makeup look really good. I was concerned by the fact that it's a matte finish but it didn't make my makeup look any matte at all in fact my makeup stayef dewy the way I actually like it but I feel like this is misleading for people who prefer a matte finish. I got the one with the jasmine scent and I hate the way it smells, it won't go away like other products so that was such a bummer. I might give it more chances but I don't think this is something I would recommend to anyone.
Shakeela P.
Littleton, NC
I ordered this setting spray from Gerard cosmetics. By the time I had opened the package to get it out I had noticed that the product had leaked out leaving 3/4’ of a bottle. I didn’t let that keep me from deciding if I would like this product or not so after using it I formed my opinion. It has a decent peachy smell but What turned me completely off was the overwhelming scent of alcohol . I’m not a fan of alcohol based products or anything that can/will potentially dry my skin out so this product was a no for me .
Kelly M.
West Haven
This is a decent setting spray. I feel like I'd rather spend a few more $$ and get one that works a little better (like Urban Decay De-Slick), but this one does a better job than most. I've tried a few of the scents, and I think I prefer the Jasmine over all, but all of the scents are pretty overpowering. The lavender one actually made me gag when I used it. The grapefruit one is pretty decent...but again, they're all very strongly scented. I enjoyed the cooling feeling this left me with when I sprayed it (I found this to be standard throughout the scents) but if I got a little too much near my eyes, it stung like straight alcohol. It also leaves a little bit of a sheen on your face--not bad, but I'm very oily, so I try to avoid that. Picture the shiny-faces sheen you get from a freshly washed face, toned down a little bit. Would purchase again for days I'm not going full glam, if I can find it in sale.
Colette C.
I love this product. It smells good it really do s keep my makeup put all day and the name it catchy. I’ve bought 4 different scents and the by far is my favorite. I have definitely bought this product a couple of times and recommend it to anyone who likes the smell of peaches. There is a slight alcohol smell underneath the peach but it goes away after a second or two.
Breana Q.
Cranston, RI
There is nothing special about this spray. The price point is ok. The scent is really strong, but if you don't mind, then it will get the job done. It is an average setting spray, but there are MUCH better ones out there. I would recommend  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray over this one.
Melody K.
Roy, UT
I got 3 of these when they had a sale! They all smell wonderful. All it did for my makeup was smear it all over the place. Really wanted this to work for me but it didn’t. It smeared my makeup so bad & was just a waste of my money. Now I just use it to wet my brush to apply highlighter but that’s it. Not worth the money. Very very overhyped
Jazmin A.
I absolutely love this peach setting spray. It smells so good it just makes you want to spray your face with the whole bottle. I like to use it after I have out on all my makeup just to help to bring it all together
Maria C.
Obsessed with this setting spray. I love the smell and how it locks in my makeup. It makes my makeup look last longer. It last a pretty good amount of time and they usually have great sales. Truly recommend to anyone looking for a setting spray or to make their makeup last longer.
Antoinette G.
Ventura , CA
This is legit the ONLY setting spray that actually keeps my makeup on and doesn’t make my Makeup desperate. I love the scent, but it can be strong . If you don’t like scented products, this one is definitely not for you. It definitely does the job though so no complaints here!
Rebecca S.
Red bank, NJ
THIS IS MY HOLY GRAIL! I love every scent but Peach is one of my favorites. It helps my makeup stay in place all day. Its cooling and refreshing when it hits the skin, settles powders and helps prevent creasing into any fine lines. I always have atleast 4 in my vanity or i start to panic!
Cindy l.
AURORA, IL
Do all of the different scents smell strong and if yes witch one has a better scent ?
Di R.
How does this one compare to the Urban Decay setting spray?
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Hi has anyone ever tried the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach i have heard so many good reviews but i have also heard good reviews about Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray whats people thoughts on it .
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Is this better than Mac Fix+ or Scandinavia setting spray??
janet M.
Riverside, CA
Has anyone tried this product ? Do you love it ? I want to purchase this setting stay but I wonder if it works