BY GERARD COSMETICS #29 in Setting Spray

Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hours with our cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeup. see more...

• I've been looking for a good setting spray for the longes...1 Answers
  • Is there a difference between the different scents? Do th...2 Answers
  • Have anyone tried this? Is it better than fix plus?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "i have the mini travel size one which was £10 pretty expensive. it's good to apply before you put your makeup on. it definitely does keep your makeup intact and gives a matte finish. overall i would recommend especially when going out!" in 42 reviews
Yvonne M.
Shelburne, MA
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach more...
On of my favorite setting sprays! The smells are wonderful, I’ve had Peach, Tea Tree, and lavender and all have been so wonderful smelling. If you prefer your foundation to be matte, this definetly helps. Just don’t get it into your mouth, bad tasting. I applied it during the day for an 8 hour shift and I work as an EMT, so it went through some tough tests. It made my makeup last throughout the day. It slightly separated around my nose and forehead between my eyebrows. But was easily touched up. Otherwise a very good foundation. At times they have great deals which I’m waiting for where you buy 2 for the price of one.
Clarissa S.
Renton, WA
I can’t tell if this really worked with making my makeup last all day because, oh my god, it burned so bad. It has a mentholly mintyness to it that even though I had my eyes closed, burned the skin around my eyes. And once I opened my eyes the scent from it was still so strong that it burned my eyes still. The peachy smell of it also wasn’t as nice as I thought it’d be. It made me feel sick if I used it first thing in the morning when my stomach was empty and i had that super peachy smell all around me. I wouldn’t buy it again.
Shakeela L.
Littleton, NC
I ordered this setting spray from Gerard cosmetics. By the time I had opened the package to get it out I had noticed that the product had leaked out leaving 3/4’ of a bottle. I didn’t let that keep me from deciding if I would like this product or not so after using it I formed my opinion. It has a decent peachy smell but What turned me completely off was the overwhelming scent of alcohol . I’m not a fan of alcohol based products or anything that can/will potentially dry my skin out so this product was a no for me .
Lisa T.
Pantego, NC
This is my absolute new favorite setting spray! The smell is fabulous!!! And slay all day is 100% correct!! It keeps my makeup flawless throughout my long work night! Would recommend for any skin type! Oh and the price is very reasonable! The rose scent is precious too!
Kelly M.
West Haven
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach more...
This is a decent setting spray. I feel like I'd rather spend a few more $$ and get one that works a little better (like Urban Decay De-Slick), but this one does a better job than most. I've tried a few of the scents, and I think I prefer the Jasmine over all, but all of the scents are pretty overpowering. The lavender one actually made me gag when I used it. The grapefruit one is pretty decent...but again, they're all very strongly scented. I enjoyed the cooling feeling this left me with when I sprayed it (I found this to be standard throughout the scents) but if I got a little too much near my eyes, it stung like straight alcohol. It also leaves a little bit of a sheen on your face--not bad, but I'm very oily, so I try to avoid that. Picture the shiny-faces sheen you get from a freshly washed face, toned down a little bit. Would purchase again for days I'm not going full glam, if I can find it in sale.
Iris H.
Kilgore, TX
Why didn't somebody tell me about this stuff years ago, if they were around years ago? Seriously I'm a Texas girl. So when I spray this to set my makeup in summer I got that negative idea that even though I'm used to setting spray my makeup is still going to melt off in this heat, not so not so. That absolutely did not happen with this setting spray. If you can come back to Texas heat and keep my makeup and places if I just applied it then you have a gold star in my book and a forever customer out of me. On top of that the fact that it comes in so many different sense is an added plus. With Peach being my favorites it and it being so strong, people are always asking me what perfume am I wearing or when I walk by them they told me that I've actually made them hungry for fruit.
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach, Slay All Day Setting Spray - Peach more...
So i looooove the coconut and watermelon spray so i wanted to try the peach...DONT DO IT!! 1. it smells like straight ALCOHOL!!! to the point i almost threw up the first time i sprayed to experience the smell...smh 2. My eyes water every time i spray it so it defeats the purpose of spraying it! lol...  AGAIN, I LOVE THE Coconut and Watermelon, but there is something about this Peach one that i just cant work with...
Breana Q.
Cranston, RI
There is nothing special about this spray. The price point is ok. The scent is really strong, but if you don't mind, then it will get the job done. It is an average setting spray, but there are MUCH better ones out there. I would recommend  Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray over this one.
angelica p.
fort payne, AL
I purchased a travel size to test it just in case I didn't like it and the first time I used it I got so scared because it started burning my face I thought I was getting an allergic reaction to it but after a few minutes it went away and I have to say it made my makeup look really good. I was concerned by the fact that it's a matte finish but it didn't make my makeup look any matte at all in fact my makeup stayef dewy the way I actually like it but I feel like this is misleading for people who prefer a matte finish. I got the one with the jasmine scent and I hate the way it smells, it won't go away like other products so that was such a bummer. I might give it more chances but I don't think this is something I would recommend to anyone.
Devinne L.
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach more...
This setting spray smells sooooo good and it really does help me to slay all day! It helps my face not look so cakey and dry while also keeping my makeup on! I have combination skin and it works great for me
Cindy l.
Do all of the different scents smell strong and if yes witch one has a better scent ?
Di R.
How does this one compare to the Urban Decay setting spray?
Danielle C.
Glasgow, Glasgow
Hi has anyone ever tried the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Peach i have heard so many good reviews but i have also heard good reviews about Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray whats people thoughts on it .
Maria T.
East Boston, MA
Is this better than Mac Fix+ or Scandinavia setting spray??
janet M.
Moreno Valley, CA
Has anyone tried this product ? Do you love it ? I want to purchase this setting stay but I wonder if it works