BY GERARD COSMETICS #61 in Setting Spray

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lavender
  • "i like these setting sprays. i love that they have so many smells to choose from and tiny travel sizes. they are affordable and work well with oily skin." in 11 reviews
Shauna L.
North Port, FL
Setting/finishing spray is an essential part to your makeup routine for anyone who wants or needs their makeup to last any length of time without having to do a bunch of touch ups. It also will make all your powder products melt together and not look so powdery. The Gerard cosmetic Slay all day spray is a great setting/finishing spray and it comes in a wide variety of refreshing scents such as: Lavender, green tea, Jasmine, coconut, Cucumber, grapefruit, lemongrass, mango, peach, rose and watermelon! The scent really does add that extra bit of something that makes this setting spray so much more refreshing than others because it awakens the senses. It has a very fine mist compared to some other brands of spray that has a hard mist that leaves spots all over your face and makeup. The only thing that I can think of that is any sort of downfall is that it is only available online bit that is not enough to loose a star from me. Other than that the Slay All Day Setting Spray is a must. [product:gerard-cosmetics-slay-all-day-setting-spray---lavender]
Gabby L.
LA
I like this product a lot. I purchased it after watching an Australian beauty YouTuber. I can't remember her name right at this moment but she has a couple of videos on oily skin makeup application. She recommended this product but used a different scent. The lavender is very LAVENDER smelling so use in a well ventilated room.
Samantha N.
Statham, GA
Lavender is one of my favorite scents so of course I love this setting spray!! It sets my makeup and takes away the powdery finish to my face! I also love to use it to wet my brushes to intensify my shimmer eyeshadows. It’s so affordable too and comes in many different scents. I love it!
Meredith S.
I love this setting spray! It smells amazing! The spray is really good (sometimes will get clogged) and won’t leave water drops on your face. It keeps my makeup looking fresh all day and melts my makeup into my skin so that it doesn’t look powdery. I would buy again.
Carla P.
Perris, CA
I love this one!! The scent is amazing not too strong that it gives you a headache. Very lightweight and leaves your face feeling refreshed. It has no shimmer since I’m not a big fan of shimmery sprays. I recommend hands down. It also last you a long time.
lauren m.
Waterbury, CT
Only reason this isn’t five stars is for the scent! I thought I would like this scent more than I did, because this spray contains alcohol it was a little too strong.

ANYWAY this is the first setting spray i’ve ever used that truly made a difference in my makeup. i have super oily skin, so staying power is a tough battle. ive tried urban decay all nighter and oil deslick and truly had to wonder if it was doing anything.

with this product, there is no wondering. it’s a clear cut YES. this works. my makeup stays on hours longer than it used to.
Jazzmyn H.
Palm Coast, FL
The only reason I took a star off is because the scent is STRONG. I’m not sensitive to smells but even I cough a little after using it. Otherwise I love it. My makeup lasts and it does its job well! It has lasted me quite a while too
Marissa C.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
Love this setting spray! I have purchased this product many times. There is a bit of a stronger smell to the product not too much though! It does a wonderful job holding my makeup all day and the sprayer gives a great full mist!
Zina B.
Bronx
I love this setting spray. It keeps my makeup flawless during the day. I have dry skin and it doesn’t dry me out at all. And it smells amazing!!!! I definitely want to try some of the other ones so I will be purchasing again.
Lydia H.
Poplarville , MS
I love all of the setting sprays they make my make up last and don't make my make up look cakey and they are so cheap and all of them smell so are amazing I use this setting spray more often than I use my urban decay all nighter The only thing I don't like about this set is that it's really overwhelming unlike the other ones and this one is giving me headaches a few times so I ended up giving it to my mom instead
Naomi S.
¿Qué tan buena es ésta esencia?