Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lavender

by Gerard Cosmetics

opinions on these? i’ve always wanted to try them but i’ve literally heard no reviews
Is the lavender scent very strong ?
¿Qué tan buena es ésta esencia?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lavender!
Product Highlights
...choose from and tiny travel sizes. they are affordable and work well with oily skin.in 11 reviews
a month agoSn Bernrdno, CA
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lavender uploaded by Anamaria R.
Ok, so its a love hate with this product. I love it because it sets your makeup literally ALL DAY! However I do not care for that "refreshing" feeling (Only due to me having such sensitive eyes) its a little overwhelming to be honest. However with any client that isn't sensitive to that "refreshing" feeling I always use specially if its a all day event. Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Lavender
2 months agoWellington, FL
This is a great setting spray. It has a nice mist that goes on evenly. I hate it when setting sprays feels like it's spitting all over me, which this doesn't do. It has a natural finish & the lavender scent is lovely. If you don't like lavender, then they have many other scents to choose from.
3 months ago
This is by far the best makeup setting spray for my oily skin. It has an awesome smell & is non-irritating to my oily & acne-prone skin. My makeup lasts for hours.
2 years agoStatham, GA
Lavender is one of my favorite scents so of course I love this setting spray!! It sets my makeup and takes away the powdery finish to my face! I also love to use it to wet my brushes to intensify my shimmer eyeshadows. It’s so affordable too and comes in many different scents. I love it!
2 years agoMemphis, TN
I love all of the setting sprays they make my make up last and don't make my make up look cakey and they are so cheap and all of them smell so are amazing I use this setting spray more often than I use my urban decay all nighter The only thing I don't like about this set is that it's really overwhelming unlike the other ones and this one is giving me headaches a few times so I ended up giving it to my mom instead
7 months agoSn Bernrdno, CA
I really liked this spray and the smell is pretty strong if you’re not a big fan about that than this isn’t for you. It did its job because my makeup didn’t move at all. It did make my skin burn a little
4 months agoSimpsonville , SC
I love this spray. It smells amazing! The sprayer on this is really nice. I like the way it sets your makeup. I do not get dry with this spray which I love. They also have mini's if you want to try it first. They have so many scents but I love the lavender scent.
10 months agoHazelhurst, WI
Purchased at: Forever 21
I love the smell of this setting spray! Leaves my skin with a fresh feeling. Does a great job at locking in my makeup. The only flaw I would say is I like a more of a mist application when it comes to the spray nossel and this one doesn't do a great job at that
2 years agoPeekskill , NY
My favorite scent out of this line it’s super refreshing and really makes my dry skin super hydrated while I’m wearing foundation! It really keeps me matte and I don’t have to touch up as much the mist covers my face even !
2 years agoSouth Portland, ME
Smells lovely, but doesn’t really work well. It actually feels like makeup is less secure after applying the spray. The bottle is awkward, making it hard to apply, and the spray feels heavy and wet. Not so good!