Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine

by Gerard Cosmetics

Travel Size - Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hoursOur cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeupCruelty Free - Not Tested on AnimalsMade in USAJasmine Scent

Thought on the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine#? Does it make the makeup last all day or on average how long does it last without retouching ? Would you recommend it?
Do you actually see a difference when using this product? Worth the price?
I got this setting spray in jasmine and mango. What is your favorite scent, they all sound so delicious?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine!
Product Highlights
“this product is amazing and really keeps my makeup on all day. i would prefer a dewy finish, but this one is matte. it also makes my eyes water slightly. other than that it is perfect.” in 6 reviews
Seminole, FL
....... I definitely LOVEEEE Gerard cosmetics but with the setting spray I had super high expectations cuz all the reviews on YouTube and Instagram are amazing but I thought it would keep my face matte But sadly it doesn’t.... at least for me It doesn’t make me to greasy but I have to touch up my makeup all the time Because I don’t like when I get to glowy
Oily, Combination / Blackheads, Large Pores, Redness
I really liked to use this as a pruning spray because I found it to have a very moisturizing and dewy effect to the skin. I was surprised by this since it says it’s oil free and will lock make up on but I found it to be very dewy and hydrating. I like the smell of it, I had the Rose one from the Nikkia Joy collab, but it worked well and looked nice on my skin. I also found it to set my make up nicely.
Dry, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Redness
Wildomar, CA
For a oily skin type I cannot recommend this enough. These smell incredible and keep skin matte all day. I have had so much trouble in the past keeping my make up in place. I cannot keep enough of these on hand. I like to spray this before and after foundation for a duo layer.
Oily / Acne, Large Pores, Fine Lines
Coffeyville , KS
This is a product I've only been able to sample instore and I had full glam on I spritzed my face and first off it smelled incredible but by the end of the day when most of my makeup has disappeared along with the hours in the day my makeup this time had not
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Encinitas
My gf recently bought this for me as a gift and I LOVE it! The smell is amazing! If you don’t like this smell, they have many more to choose from! The spritz nozzle is super nice and the most feels really good on the skin! Dries quickly and helps your makeup last all day ❤️❤️❤️ highly recommend!
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
If you haven’t seen my review on the coconut setting spray I would definitely read that one too. Way more in depth.... but once again I will say it smells amazing and really works wonders as a setting spray. My makeup does not come off at all even if I’m swimming in the lake. This is a must have!!!
Dry / Acne, Redness, Dark Circles
Raleigh , NC
Ever since i tried this product I immediately fell in love with the scent of it, the freshness that you get when you recently applied, and honeyyy my face was matte all day long even though I have very oily skin, it kept my oils at bay, it's a must have for anyone who has oily face like me.
Apopka, FL
When I first got this spray I liked it a lot more than I do now. It doesn't really lock the makeup in, BUT it does help melt the look together and finish it off. It does smell like bug spray though, its not super pleasant smell but it does fade once the spray completely dries.
Combination / Acne, Dark Spots
Clayton, NC
I really love this setting spray. It holds your makeup ALL DAY LONG, leaving you with a flawless finish on your makeup application. It smells amazing and there is a lot in the bottle that will last you for a while. Its also a reasonable price for the quality,
Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
My friend bought me this and I’ve been dying to get another ever since I tried it. My favorite setting spray of all time and it makes my skin feel like it doesn’t have makeup on. It also smells soooo good😍! I hope influenster does a Gerard cosmetics voxbox.
Oily, Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera, CA