Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine

by Gerard Cosmetics

Travel Size - Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hoursOur cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeupCruelty Free - Not Tested on AnimalsMade in USAJasmine Scent

Thought on the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine#? Does it make the makeup last all day or on average how long does it last without retouching ? Would you recommend it?
Do you actually see a difference when using this product? Worth the price?
I got this setting spray in jasmine and mango. What is your favorite scent, they all sound so delicious?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine!
Product Highlights
“this product is amazing and really keeps my makeup on all day. i would prefer a dewy finish, but this one is matte. it also makes my eyes water slightly. other than that it is perfect.” in 6 reviews
Rio Oso, CA
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine uploaded by rachael T.
I am totally OBSESSED with this setting spray! Gerard Cosmetics Setting Sprays are my all time favorites! The Jasmine scented one smells so good. It's a lightweight scent that smells really wild and fresh. It smells floral but sweet too. My skin feels so refreshed when I apply it. It sprays a nice mist that goes on very even. It doesn't even burn my eyes. It dries pretty fast and doesn't leave my skin sticky or greasy. I like spraying my face before and after my setting powder. It helps keep my swing powder from looking really fake and cakey. I can recommend this setting spray for any skin type and any age. The scent won't work for someone that doesn't like scented face products. The scent does fade once it dries mostly. Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine
This setting spray smells amazing and works so well for the price! It leaves a slightly dewy finish but locks your makeup into place. I will continue to purchase this and definitely recommend this product.
Phoenix
This spray is $22 and I purchased from the Gerard Cosmetics website. The smell is pretty strong as well. It did an ok job at making my makeup stay, and I also used it to wet my brushes when needed. I swapped over to the Morphe Continuous Setting Mist instead, so I stopped using this because the scent was just too much.
Keithville, LA
This is the absolute best setting spray for oily skin! I use a light spray before my primer, then set all my makeup with it! I have a lot of trouble getting my makeup to stay in place, and this does the trick! I’m so glad I found this, because it’s not my HOLY GRAIL!!
Oily, Dry, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine uploaded by Erica M.
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Jasmine uploaded by Erica M.
I can go on and on about these setting sprays. I have a really oily t-zone, and have tried many things..then this baby came along and my search ended. I spray my face before my makeup application and then after my makeup has been applied and it will stay put for hours with my holy grail setting sprays. They forever have a spot on my vanity.
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Warren, MI
I love this setting spray, and this scent is so timeless and sexy. I've tried many sprays that just haven't lived up to what they claim but this spray is not one of them. First off the scents are amazing, you get an even medium amount of spray with each squirt which is perfect and your make up with last all day. I mainly focus it on every where besides my eyes. You will not be disappointed with this spray, you can even get small travel sizes if you want to test a certain scent out or aren't totally sold, which is actually the size I got this scent in. They also do a lot of great sales, what's not to love?
Combination / Blackheads, Dullness, Large Pores
Nashua, NH
This product smells so very good, I absolutely love jasmine. I got the product with a handful of others in my Gerard Cosmetics Gold Love Box. All the products are packaged so gorgeous. I will have to test it out the next day I wear makeup, to see how well it works.
Dry, Sensitive / Fine Lines, Sensitivity
Memphis, TN
I love all of the setting sprays they make my make up last and don't make my make up look cakey and they are so cheap and all of them smell so are amazing I use this setting spray more often than I use my urban decay all nighter
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
Santa Rosa, CA
This setting spray is amazing!!!! It really controls your oil and helps your makeup stay on longer. I have purchased the small bottles and also the big ones and I love all the scents they have! They are very inexpensive with all the promotions they have going on.
Dry / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Ladera Ranch, CA
This is a bomb setting spray. It smells like roses, easy to apply, lightweight and doesn’t leave marks. I don’t think it acts like a sun protector. It works good on all types of skin. Oh yes, I would buy it again.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Sensitivity
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pico Rivera, CA