Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Green Tea

by Gerard Cosmetics

Travel Size - Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hoursOur cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeupCruelty Free - Not Tested on AnimalsMade in USAGreen Tea Scent

Has anyone used this? Or can anyone recommend a setting spray that works for oily skin and semi problematic pores?
Does this makes your makeup last all day?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Green Tea!
Product Highlights
...i enjoy applying it to my skin. the cons of this spray is that i have oily skin and i still get oily after a period of time. my face does not stay matte forever. in 6 reviews
2 months agoRICHMOND, TX
Beautiful and calming scent. I wish more products smelled like this. Leaves a natural finish and does a good job at keeping makeup locked in. My only issue is that the spray is a bit too aggressive, and you need to spray it further away from the face so that you don't get spray marks all over your makeup.
3 months agoTemple, GA
Works well. Great packaging. After I finished the bottle I put water in it and now use it to spray my pigments for an extra pop of color when needed. Hated the spell of this, that was my only negative.
20 days ago
This is by far the best makeup setting spray for my oily skin. It has an awesome smell & is non-irritating to my oily & acne-prone skin. My makeup lasts for hours.
7 months agoSouth Gate , CA
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Green Tea uploaded by Jennifer S.
Omg! Everyone who wears make up NEEDS to try this setting spray! I fell in love with it at the very beginning of my make up journey 3 years ago! It keeps my makeup on through parties and rough nights. The spray bottle is very easy to use. I almost feel like it fixes all my imperfections (make up wise lol) . It just melts into my skin and the green tea one feels extremely refreshing and minty!
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Green Tea Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Green Tea
2 years agoRaymore, MO
I was so excited to try this when i first saw it advertised! The name is so catching, because who doesn’t want to SLAY!?. I’m sad that it’s so disappointing. The nozzle squirted me in my EYES! And I wasn’t expecting it to be mentholated. So that was not a pleasant experience. You have to press the whole nozzle down in one press to get it to SPRAY. Or else it squirts. Formula isn’t flawed. My complaint is the spray nozzle.
7 months ago
I’ve been using the Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day setting sprays for a little over a year now, and they are my favorite. I think I’ve used every scent they have, and I’ve yet to try one I don’t absolutely love. They leave my skin feeling so light and silky, but at the same time, my makeup doesn’t MOVE
7 months agoHummelstown
Love this product. I just recently got this from there store when they were having a sale. The smell is amazing to me personally, it makes my skin feel good and it definitely helps with making my makeup last all day. If your not a fan of smells in your makeup you may not like it, but otherwise I would definitely give it a try, they have minis just in case you want to try different types or your not sure if you want to spend the money on a while one.
4 months agoWayne
These work very well, a little goes a long way, the spray makes it very easy to apply, but sometimes it seems like the mist spray is uneven & the scent is off putting, way to strong & makes it slightly unpleasant to use. But I poured mine into an empty Pixi Beauty Milk Mist sprayer & it is so much nicer now, even the scent doesn't seem as strong so I think if Gerard Cosmetics used a different spray bottle it would be a game changer!
8 months agoArchbald, PA
Purchased at: Online
The setting spray smells fresh and clean. It works ok. I need to touch up my makeup at least once during work to maintain it. Then I respray with the setting spray again. It works ok, but it is not the best one I have used.Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Green Tea
6 months ago
I LOVE the Slay All Day sprays. These are some of the BEST setting sprays, especially if you have oily skin. My makeup would last literally all day, hot and humid weather, anything, it will last. Only thing I didn't like is the scent of this particular one, I'm not a fan of this one.