Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray Grapefruit.Lock in your makeup look and look flawless for hours with our cooling, oil control mist that increases the look and longevity of your makeup.

Are these actually good? I’ve never bought one but I see si many people that have all of them.
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit!
3 months agoPascagoula, MS
This is by far to me the best setting pray specially for oily skin. The smell is amazing and it truly sets my makeup. I love the formula and when it is sprayed onto the face it gives me that refresher finish along with setting my makeup. My advice that you close your eyes for a good 30 seconds to let the alcohol evaporate other than that it the best out there i do try others form time time so see if the compared but i haven't found it's match. BEST SETTING SPRAY EVER!!!!!!!
9 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I received this product as a secret santa gift and I LOVE IT! It helps my foundation stay all day, and still looks amazing after 12 hours. Grapefruit is one of my favorite scents & I have to try not to spray the entire bottle on my face 😁😂
a year agoLos Angeles, CA
This is my 5th setting spray from GC, it’s soooo bomb and very lightweight. I like it and it keeps my makeup in lock all day. It’s really good for both skin, i have combination. It keeps me matte all day. I would still buy it, the spray I have right now is half way finished. I recommend this to everyone.
8 months agoMassena
To start the smell of this product is amazing! Feels so light and refreshing when you apply it and i hands down pick this over UD all nighter and its easier on the pocket!
a year ago
I brought this off a recommendation of a Youtuber with oily skin. It is so saturated with alcohol that it irritates my face every time I use it. The times I have used it, it did keep my matte. It’s not worth it for me though because it makes my eyes water (even when sprayed nowhere near my eyes) and ruins my eye makeup. It might just be the sent I have. I’ve heard other scents aren’t as alcholy.Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Grapefruit
2 years agoN Hollywood, CA
The spritzer didn't really work. I spent a good portion of the bottle trying to spray but the spritzer was broken from the inside, spraying everything downwards. The scent is pronounced and stings a bit when it lands on my skin. Overall it's a good product but not my favorite. Don't know if I will rebuy.
a year agoFlorence, SC
i love this setting spray! i don’t use it everyday, because it would dry out my skin. i prefer to use it on long days or when i know i need my makeup to last, because it extends the wear of any makeup.
a year agoWEST ISLIP
At first I hated the spray because it made my eyes burn but I tried it again with my eyes shut and and a fan close by to help it dry quicker. It sets my makeup like no other spray! I love it!!!
a year agoRogers, AR
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
Smells great but that’s about it. The Slay All Day Setting Spray formula is wack and did me wrong every time I attempted to use any of these no matter the scent. It would irritate my eyes so badly. My eyes would water instantly and would not stop watering until I completely washed everything off. This product ruined my makeup so many times. At the time I didn’t have any other setting sprays but 6 of these in different scents. So I was kinda just out of luck and had to work with what I had. I’d do makeup and arrive at work with no makeup around my eyes 👀 not cool. Learned my lesson not to purchase multiple alike items all at once just because they were new with pretty scents and sounded awesome. Boooooooo
2 years ago
Omg I got a mini size of this setting spray and I regret every single moment of it. Everyone raved so much about it saying how amazing it was. I sprayed all over my face after I was done like always and my eyes got so irritated, they burned, they got so watery I had tears running down my face anf it ruined my whole entire makeup. I was so upset. I was doing a video for my channel and it got ruined because of this spray. Never again. Thank God I wasnt going out because I would've raised hell