Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Coconut

by Gerard Cosmetics

Hey beauties! Here is a 50% off code for the slay all day setting spray! I highly recommend you try it! It’s my favorite! I like it better than the urban decay.. it’s comes in so many scents! It makes your makeup look flawless! The code is JOYBOGO.. go to the website, geraldcosmetics.com. Happy shopping! Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Coconut
Hey everyone! If anyone is interested in the slay all day make up setting spray there is a 50% code. So basically it’s 2 for 1.. the code is JOYBOGO! This stuff is awesome and so much cheaper than urban decay and I like it better. It comes in so many scents. My favorite is coconut.. 🙂Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Coconut
Does this product help keep foundation from settling into smile/forehead lines?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Coconut!
Product Highlights
love the smell it is very refreshing and i think it does help my makeup last longer on my very oily skinin 10 reviews
4 months agoNixa, MO
I love Gerard Cosmetics coconut setting spray! It works well and smells good. I will say the scent can be a little overpowering so make sure to spray further away and there a ton of different scent to choose from as well. Find one that works best for.
a month agoCoweta, OK
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
I bought this because a lot of Youtubers were raving about it and saying that it makes your makeup last all day, and I have super oily skin so I’m always trying different things to keep my makeup on and making it last through out the day. This spray definitely does not, I did not see one difference in my makeup after using this. I still got super oily and it didn’t make my makeup last any longer, and the spray isn’t nice it’s harsh and sometimes it doesn’t spray evenly. I’m giving it 2 stars because of the coconut smell, it smells amazing but that’s it.
2 months agoErlanger, KY
I know Nikkia Joy has sworn by this for years, and that's why I tried it. It didnt do anything bad for my makeup, however it wasnt all that impressive to me either. I didnt notice any real lengthening in wear time, or oil hindrance. It does smell wonderful though. It might work better for people arent extremely oily like me
3 months agoWest Chicago
I love this setting spray! I tried a bunch of settings sprays that did not work for me because after a few hours my skin would get greasy but with this one my makeup lasts all day with out getting greasy! I truly recommend it!
18 days agoBay Shore, NY
I absolutely love this scent! I use it everyday and even purchase them for my daughter too! Price is affordable and this stuff really works and keeps my makeup looking flawless! I continue to repurchase this for myself as well!
3 months ago
I am loving this coconut setting spray. It smells amazing and the spray is very fine and refreshing. It sets my makeup for hours without harming your skin m. Is a matte finish perfect for before and after makeup.
2 months agoBarton, NY
One of my favorite setting sprays. It helps my makeup last all day long without aiding all over my face or transferring. I do love e that Jen makes them in a variety of scents!
2 months agoHonolulu, HI
Im impressed with this setting spray I did not think I would like it but it’s actually awesome and really truly does hold the make up together for a long day wear. I had issues with customer service with issue of the package going missing and it took them a while to resend me another package but I understand in the end I am a satisfied customer and would repurchase this product.
3 months agoGilbert , AZ
I love this setting spray it’s the best keeps my makeup on for a long time it’s light weight on the face , how they can in prove this setting spray is by making the scent of the spray less strong but I still love totally recommend to anyone looking for a good setting spray .
3 months agoLouisville, OH
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
I love the scents and the formula! You get a great amount of product for the cost and it is long lasting. I use it after I apply my foundation and at the very end of my makeup routine to set my makeup in place for a long wear!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Coconut does this make your make up last all day?! What’s the finish like? Let me know your experiences!
10 months ago
Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Coconut this is my favorite setting spray from Gerard Cosmetics! Which is yours? Gerard Cosmetics Slay All Day Setting Spray - Coconut
Makeup B. 7 months ago
El de rosas es mi favorito definitivamente