MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGerard Cosmetics
Mile High Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick

Gerard Cosmetics Mile High Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick

by Gerard Cosmetics

Looking for the perfect mauve-y pink? Look no further. Now go ahead, cross THAT off your bucket list...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Mile High Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick!
Ceci G.
Chino Hills, CA
The colors are fabulous. All of them. They have great pigment. And are very workable. They stay on all day. I have quite a few colors.
yecenia M.
Moline, IL
Gerard Cosmetics Mile High Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by yecenia M.
Purchased at: Gerard Cosmetics
I just love Gerard cosmetics hydra matte lipstick they fill like you wasnt wearing anything on and it doesn’t dry out my lips. Plus they have great colors . Use code: makeupbyyecenia get 30% off
Amy C.
Rochester, MN
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I have ever tried. It goes on liquid then goes matte, it is not drying
Belinda T.
Smithfield
Gerard Cosmetics Mile High Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Belinda T.
Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipsticks,I own all of them, I love the formula they are super pigmented and not patchy, they can be a little drying but I put a little gloss on top and don't have a problem. They are also super long wearing! Definitely recommend you try a hydra matte out if you haven't already!!
Livia S.
Leda
My favourite liquid lipstick formula, and my favourite shade from the HydraMatte line. The formula is almost transfer-proof, and it lasts for a long time without having to reapply. Mile High is a perfect mauve-nude that is great for light-medium skintones.
Sαмrεεη H.
Dubai, Dubai
The color is amazing but the formula is too drying i apply a little bit of Vaseline Gelée de pétrole originale Vaseline® or EOS strawberry sorbet lip balm it does the work. its long lasting though and as per the price its ok.
em J.
Ajman, Ajman
Smells like cakes. Nice feeling on the lips. I'd not the best for long lasting as iv had to re apply a few times through the day. But the formula is nice and the package is nice. The price when on sale is very good 10 dollars
Cinmi W.
Portsmouth, England
Gerard Cosmetics Mile High Hydra-Matte Liquid Lipstick uploaded by Cinmi W.
Mile High is my favourite shade from Gerard Cosmetics! The packaging is sleek, and it does feel like you can squeeze a lot of uses before it runs out. The formula is definitely one of the best out there. I love how lightweight it feels and it’s non-drying as the day goes by. Some liquid lipsticks tend to make your lips all winkly-looking, which this one doesn’t. Longevity-wise, I can’t fault it. Perhaps it’s because how natural it is, I never have to reapply this. I am on about being outside for a meal and a few drinks. Which is something a lazy girl would like. The shade itself is very flattering and I think it’s fits all skin tones. It compliments natural and dramatic looks. For its price, it is between high end and drug store, which I think is an affordable product. Definitely a must-have.

Looking for your answer?