Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - Rodeo Drive uploaded by Janiette leidy H.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - Rodeo Drive
  • "I received this lipstick as a gift from my sister and I absolutely love it! It was everything I wanted in a lipstick and was so smooth when applying! The lipstick is long lasting so I definitely recommend!" in 4 reviews
  • "I love this color and it is long lasting! The creamy formula doesn’t dry out your lips and the finish is beautiful. I purchased a few of these lipsticks at a time and really liked all of the colors I bought and the variety of colors offered." in 4 reviews
Ayasha K.
Not my favorite lipstick formula. Their liquid lipsticks are a lot better. I found the lipstick itself to be very dry and the tip of the lipstick crumbles when applying. I would rather apply with a creamy matte lipstick and then have it dry down to a more matte finish.
Jennifer R.
Honestly you can’t go wrong with this product. It’s such a gorgeous color and I love the formula, it applies creamy but still a tiny bit rough where it won’t come off super easily. Definitely buying again !!!
Rosa R.
A great pinky deep nude shade. Easy application. Loved the formulation. A nice neutral lip color. Has a decent lasting time. Feels great in the lips with a smooth texture without the shine. It's like a creamy matte.
yazmin i.
Sanger, CA
After searching for the perfect "my lips but better" color, this lipstick in the shade 1990 is the one! I love everything about it, and it stays put all day!
CiCi R.
Not an easy to use lipstick. It is not long wearing either. The formula is flawed and not worth the price point.
Kelsey U.
Commack, NY
Love the color. Love the formula. Stays put all day. Great for the price. I recommend to all my friends.
Debora V.
Corona, CA
Great pigmented lipstick nice feeling on my lips long-lasting and continues to refresh my lips
Сατհεʀιƞα I.
Gerard you my man lol love gerard lipsticks they are amazing. pretty colors and staying power
Leah x.
One of my favourite lipsticks of all time. It’s almost a nude/pink shade that works with pretty much every skin tone and I would love to buy more Gerard cosmetics lipsticks in the future as I love the formula.
Ashley F.
Love this colour, I use it a lot. But I find the quality of the applicator/packaging isn’t great. When I apply it to my lips, even with light pressure, the product will push back down into the tube which is annoying.