Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - Rodeo Drive uploaded by janiette leidy H.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - Rodeo Drive
  • "I love this color and it is long lasting! The creamy formula doesn’t dry out your lips and the finish is beautiful. I purchased a few of these lipsticks at a time and really liked all of the colors I bought and the variety of colors offered." in 4 reviews
  • "I received this lipstick as a gift from my sister and I absolutely love it! It was everything I wanted in a lipstick and was so smooth when applying! The lipstick is long lasting so I definitely recommend!" in 4 reviews
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
I was so in love with the shades that Gerard Cosmetics offered and I believe I purchased this in 2014 as part of some 2 for 20 or 4 for 20 dollars deal a long time ago when Gerard Cosmetics wasn't as big. I was so excited because MannyMUA and other YouTubers were hyping them up so much. I also purchased 1995, Kimchi Doll (a collaboration with another YouTuber I can't recall because I didn't follow her), and Buttercup.

However, when I received these, I was super disappointed. These feel super waxy with almost no pigment. These are basically a tinted chapstick. You can wear a lip liner and use this as a topper but rely heavily on the lip liner for all of the pigment, which in that case, why buy the lip liner? I try to wear these every once in a while and then remember how awful these were.

The only good thing is that Gerard Cosmetics has really good deals on their products, which is why I gave two stars. Never buy these for the full price, because they're definitely not worth more than a MAC lipstick. I don't know who they think they are.
Brandi A.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all I love this brand. The quality is fantastic and they have some really great deals! The colors are vibrant and bright and bold and beautiful. They last long. The packaging is super cute. I ordered mine online through their Instagram. I’ve ordered their products multiple times.
janiette leidy H.
hello my girls I get this beautiful lipstick @gerard color is 1995, its packaging is super elegant and very feminine, its quality is creamy and Matte at the same time slides smoothly but very accurate if color, I fall in love is my first lipstick and I recommend 100% its quality and price is worth having several in our vanity
Minnelle K.
Jessica M.
Clementon, NJ
I love every single one of their lipsticks. The colors are always beautiful and rich. This shade is so classy. The packaging is so cute and the prices can’t be beat for the quality of product you get.
Maxi M.
Winfield, MO
I don’t like the formula of this at all. It’s very dry and exaggerates fine lines in your lips. I like the color but that’s the only redeeming quality of this lipstick.
Morgan J.
N Charleston, SC
Definitely a pigmented lipstick and you can get the job done in one swipe. I feel the formula is a little bit drying and pulls at the lips a lot when putting it on. Other than that no complaints. I recommend the shade 1995 as well.
Alexandra D.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
Jessica R.
This is a pretty color. Great for fall/winter time. The formula is comfortable. It’s long lasting, and easy to apply. Also affordable when you use a discount code.
Ayasha K.
Not my favorite lipstick formula. Their liquid lipsticks are a lot better. I found the lipstick itself to be very dry and the tip of the lipstick crumbles when applying. I would rather apply with a creamy matte lipstick and then have it dry down to a more matte finish.