BY GERARD COSMETICS

Jessica M.
Clementon, NJ
I love every single one of their lipsticks. The colors are always beautiful and rich. This is the absolute perfect nude shade. The packaging is so cute and the prices can’t be beat for the quality of product you get.
Isabella V.
Fayetteville, NC
This nude shade from Gerard is beautiful! One of my favorite liptsick brands are Gerard because of the formula. It applies on smooth & it's so long lasting! I love their lipsticks and I definitely recommend it to anyone else who wants to try it out!
Vanessa D.
Lawndale , CA
This has gotta be my favorite nude! Soft peachy-nude that can easily compliment any lip liner you use. It’s in a sleek gold “bullet” case. Very smooth application & flattering to most skin tones. Inexpensive & excellent quality. ❤️
Rachel L.
Shades on website don’t totally match up to actual product when you receive it. Comfortable formula with a semi-shiny finish. Probably wouldn’t repurchase due to the shades on website not being totally accurate.
Jessica B.
Gray
These lipsticks are nice, but not anything special. I a love the Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick from Gerard. They stay on longer and look better in general.
Berenice F.
Loma Linda, CA
The perfect nude color that every girl needs in their collection! It goes on smooth and lasts longer than other lipsticks I’ve used in the past
Tasneem K.
All time favourite nude. I got this as a birthday present and I use this all the time. Very long lasting and is matte. I use this lipstick with a slightly darker lipliner and blend out with my finger which gives the most amazing full lips effect. Definitely recommended
Sasha L.
Deal
Good pigmentation, but quite drying, shows every crease in the lip, but still affordable and a lovely colour overall, with a lipgloss on top or lip balm underneath, perfect
Natalia Z.
Nieuw vossemeer
I know not everyone is crazy about Gerard cosmetics but i really love this brand! The color is very pretty and a good nude type of color. The lipstick goes on like butter and dries fast. I feel like it doesnt stay on for very long and needs to be touched up quiet often.
Hannah K.
Dalkeith, Midlothian
This lipstick has a lovely gold tube and lid but I'm not a fan of the colour of the actual lipstick. I love nude lips but this reminds me of foundation when it's on my lips. The lipstick is very matte so it doesn't glide on your lips when applying but it does stay on for a long time.