BY GERARD COSMETICS

Jessica T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I have a few different colors, including this one. This is a beautiful pinky nude. After buying this lipstick I discovered it's just a little to nude for my fair skin, but looks amazing on darker skin tones or even just a tan.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I’m obsessed with pale pink nude lips right now. This is a great one to wear when I don’t want a matte lip. It’s not shiny, but is a more satin finish than a matte. I prefer Gerard’s other lip products over the lipsticks, but these are still beautiful lippies in stunning packaging.
Ashley S.
Such an uncomfortable lipstick! This had no slip to it at all and felt like a dry, matte formula, something I'm not sure it is meant to be. Even with well moisturized lips, I just didn't like this. It was tossed and I will not repurchase
leonelia o.
I gave 3 stars because it makes my lips chimp every time i use it, but the color is very stained and smell really
Good.
Ashley F.
Love the colour, but the product is pretty fragile. Mine has completely snapped off inside the tube and it’s super messy now. May have been damaged during shipping. I do like it, maybe I just got a bad batch
Liz W.
Longreach
Formula is extremely soft and very easy to apply, however it is streaky and tastes very chemically. Would recommend to use over a lip liner or liquid lipstick. Would recommend but definitely needs to be finessed to reach its full potential.