Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - French Toast uploaded by Angela N.Gerard Cosmetics Lipstick - French Toast uploaded by Tanisha W.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Jordyn S.
Pawtucket , RI
This lipstick was incredibly dry, even for a matte bullet. It tugged on the lips and was very uncomfortable to wear. It wore off unevenly and was very expensive for the quality of the product itself. I will not repurchase.
Tanisha W.
This is my favorite #GiftCrush go to color of 2017! It has great pigmentation and beautiful packaging. I feel this color will flatter all skin tones. The application glides on smoothly and has a creamy texture. It also transfers so you might have to reapply, but I did not feel the need to because the color was still visible. There were a few instances that it did tug on my lips so I suggest making sure you exfoliate yours before using. Overall, I recommend this warm brown nude shade.
Dacia M.
Henderson
Really like this color when used with the right outfit and complementary eye pallet. Usually something nude
Hana K.
My lips are pretty dark n this is the only nude shade that suits me ! This can never go wrong
Angela N.
Toronto, ON
This is my first time using this product. I like the colour and the formula. I would say the actual product met my expectations. I love gold packaging. However I’m not sure if it is worth it to order online from the company. Took forever to be shipped.
Selina K.
I like the colour but generally these lipsticks are very very dry. Even the liquid version make your lips crack. It’s a shame because Gerard cosmetics have done incredible colours in their range. It’s jhst the formula that lets it down. They just smell like regular lipstick.
Maral K.
Iran
it's an okay lipstick at best. i don't love the shade but the formula is quite comfortable and is not drying. the scent is also very nostalgic to me but i can't quite put my fingers on it but i don't think it's worth it's 19 dollar price tag.
M M.
French toast is a brilliant warm reddish brown colour which is suitable for any occasion and a great shade to apply during the fall season. It has a creamy finish and very comfortable on the lips. It lasts on my lips for around 4-5 hours and if I don't line my lips then it can bleed sometimes. Other then that I love this earthy shade and it's among one of my favourite nude brown colours.