BY GERARD COSMETICS

🌹Lisbeth🌹 L.
Van Nuys , CA
I got these lipsticks on sale and I loved the colors, and how they looked on my lips. They were affordable and they always have sales.
Karina L.
Tolleson, AZ
Very pretty shade. It’s a nice, vibrant red. It’s easy to apply, it’s matte, but it does transfer.
Anastasia A.
The Netherlands
I bought the Gerard Cosmerics lipsticks quite a while back when they were all the rage. I personally didn't think the product lived up to the hype; in my opinion they weren't half as good as most reviews made them out to be. They weren't incredibly bad products, but they were pretty average and there's tons of lipsticks I prefer over these.
As for the color Fire Engine... This shade is a gorgeous cool-toned red! Once applied the color is beautiful and lasts ~4 hours without reapplying, which isn't bad but it couldn't been better. I'm not too fond of the formula however. The lipsticks are very dry, which makes them hard to apply and tug on your lips. You really need to put quite a bit of pressure to get color payoff.
M M.
Fire engine is as you might have guessed a blazing fire hot red colour that will flatter all skin tones. It is the perfect blue toned red colour that will look classy on everyone. The texture of this lipstick is matte. The pigmentation and staying power is also superb. You can build up the intensity of this lipstick with more swipes. You're never gonna go wrong with this brilliant red colour.
Mitzi C.
San Nicolas delos Garza
This products are very drying, I don’t get very mad about dryness because I like matte finishes but this tend to be dryer than any other lipstick I’ve tried.
Pros: Very nice scent, packaging, durability and color payoff.
Jade B.
Australia
One of my Favorite lipsticks. Is the perfect red for me and stays on for a really long time. Perfect coverage and feels really nice and light on the lips.