Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Nude

by Gerard Cosmetics

Our lip liner formula is ultra pigmented and creamy but with the longevity you need under your lip products.Our famous nude in liner form will be a staple in your routine.Cruelty Free - Gluten FreeMade in Germany

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Nude!
W Haverstraw, NY
Love lip pencils from Gerard cosmetics. They glide easily on the lips and last long. Love the color nude it is perfect to go on its own or under any lipstick or gloss.
Review for: Lip Pencil - Nude, Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Nude
My fave colour out of all these! I find them so creamy, smooth and they last all day long, price range is also not too expensive either! I really like these lip liners
Edmonton
Review for: Lip Pencil - Cher
One of the most pigmented and creamy lipliners I have ever tried! Soft but not too soft with great staying power and great colour that compliments any complexion!
london
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Cher
These lip pencils are really good the very first time you use them, they seem creamy and easy to use. But after you sharpen them they become really stiff and you have to really press to get any colour, and you can’t really use them to fill in the lips because they’re too hard.
So good I went back and bought two more!!!!! It’s hard to get this brand where I am in the uk but I managed to find it and when it arrived I couldn’t stop using it so I stocked up on two more !! I’m already on my second! I even bought the nude lipstick which I’m waiting on delivery for this week!!! Creamy formula but doesn’t move and doesn’t dry out your lips - so perfect,
Review for: Lip Pencil - Nude
These lip liners are incredible. They're very soft and easy to apply, they don't drag the lips at all. Very creamy and brilliant pigmentation. The price is very reasonable also. Amazing quality and very long lasting.
San Juan
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics Lip Pencil - Cher
Amazing brand. I love it. Great value and price. Fantastic packaging. Meet my expectations.
First time buying anything from Gerard. Love the colour. Would definitely try more colours.

Looking for your answer?