Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Metallic Liquid Lipstick - Rose Gold - New uploaded by Lauren 🎀.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Lauren 🎀.
Monterey Park, CA
A very cool metallic lipstick! The color is very a very pretty, warm (metallic) "millennial" pink if you will... It's very pretty and very flattering on my fair, but olive skin tone. I'm sure it will also look very nice on other skin tones as well since it is a warmer tone.
Violet S.
This is by far my favorite lipgloss. It looks so pretty and natural. I like ve how it feels and it does not dry my lips
madison :.
I love that this is a metallic lipstick product but it feels like a powdery matte. It goes on very smooth too.
Char K.
Coast Drive , Lydd on Sea
I like this lipstick but it is not my favourite. I find this quite drying on my lips and it doesn't last for very long. The colour wasn't what I expected either.
Shelby P.
Leeds, West Yorkshire
The perfect pink matte liquid lipstick. Stays on all day, can become a little crumbly but is fine after reapplication. First time user, very easy to apply.
amenaleg 🙃.
Birmingham
Great texture and variety of colours I like to top the middle of my lips with this for that glossy contour