Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Serenity uploaded by Hina A.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Serenity
  • "Absolutely obsessed with this liquid lip. It’s the perfect pinky rose nude and the formula is amazing. It’s hydrating and super pigmented and doesn’t smudge. It also smells fantastic and I would always repurchase this." in 6 reviews
jillian n.
This was my first brand of liquid lipstick that I tried. The color payoff was amazing with one swipe, and it dries down nicely! Throughout the day you still get "butthole mouth" slightly but if you carry makeup wipes in your purse it's an easy fix! When I saw Manny had this collab, AND it was Sailor Moon themed, you bet I snagged it up. This color is the perfect pink for my skin tone and it's really nice to mix with other colors for an ombre affect!
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
Gerard Cosmetics was one of the first liquid lipstick brands I tried when this formula became popular. The brand is quite affordable, and has great products. The formula is pretty long lasting, but tends to flake with wear and I find it to be pretty drying. I have since found some other options I prefer a bit more, but for the price and color this is still one I would purchase again.
Leigh N.
Atlanta
I have this lipstick in "Serenity" and its a beautiful nude pink but the formula is a little sticky for me. It's a really cute color but I just wish it wasn't so tacky but I do recommend that everyone gives these lipsticks a chance because they do perform well
Ashley T.
Rincon, GA
Serenity was actually the first liquid lip I ever purchased! I absolutely fell in love with it! It didn’t dry my lips out and it lasted throughout most of the day. I would definitely buy again and recommend for those looking for a liquid lip!
Nicole Z.
Winfield Park, NJ
Bryana G.
Mission Hills , CA
One of my favorite formulas and colors. It’s very comfortable and long wearing. I bought it from their website to support Manny MUA because he’s one of my favorites. I would definitely buy again!
Ashley F.
New Philadelphia, OH
This is the only lip I own from Gerard but the formula is really nice it can get a bit crumbly but overall it’s a gorgeous color and I love Manny Mua who created it!
Roseann M.
Brooklyn , NY
THESE LITERALLY STAY ON ALL DAY!! I love the product. Even though they are matte, they do not dry out your lips and make them
Uncomfortable. They feel great and look even better! Loveeeeeeee them!!
Kaiti A.
Absolutely love this formula. It’s a light blue toned pink with a very flattering finish, comfortable to wear and not drying at all, but still a matte lipstick. Very gorgeous and long lasting. A no hassle lip color.
Alexus M.
Virginia Bch, VA
These lippies have such great pigment and smell to them. I love the frosted packaging and the gold top, it just makes me so happy! I have other shades of these lippies and they are just as great!