MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGerard Cosmetics
Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Serenity

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Serenity

by Gerard Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Serenity!
Product Highlights
Absolutely obsessed with this liquid lip. It’s the perfect pinky rose nude and the formula is amazing. It’s hydrating and super pigmented and doesn’t smudge. It also smells fantastic and I would always repurchase this.in reviews
Kaiti W.
Jacksonville, FL
Absolutely love this formula. It’s a light blue toned pink with a very flattering finish, comfortable to wear and not drying at all, but still a matte lipstick. Very gorgeous and long lasting. A no hassle lip color.
Rebecca S.
Nashua, NH
I got this product with a Gerard Cosmetics love box recently. I think this color is a beautiful neutral shade, it went on very wet, dried down very nicely, and it feels good. Value of all the products in the love box was great, and the quality of everything I have tried on so far has been great as well.
Erin P.
I love this liquid lipstick! I love the formula and the color. When it dries it isn’t drying on the lips. It does have a slight tacky feel, but I enjoy it!
Krystal P.
Bristol, CT
Serenity is my everyday, easy to wear and easy to pair color. It’s goes on smooth, hydrates throughout the day and wears beautifully. The color is very natural and looks like a natural lip color.
Jill M.
Staten Island, NY
Love this lipstick and color ! Long lasting perfect neutral ! Love it that i bought more colors !
Stefania M.
Umatilla, OR
Great liquid lip. It is quite drying but it lasts FOREVER. I don’t notice it transfer much. The packaging is cute, but product is a bit pricey. Gorgeous color though.
Evelyn F.
Such a beautiful lip shade. Perfect for everyday. Doesn't come off when you eat or drink
Tiffany H.
Terre Haute, IN
Great application and staying power!! Color goes on smooth and stays all day. Pretty!!
Abigail S.
Bourbonnais, IL
I love this formula. This color in particular is a little light for me. I’ll use it to make that ombré effect of to mix with a darker one but I don’t wear alone.
Hannah N.
San Antonio, TX
A really good liquid lipstick. The pigmentation and wear of this is awesome. It’s really comfortable on the lips.

Looking for your answer?