Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Immortal uploaded by Shelby N.Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Immortal uploaded by Mackenzie M.Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Immortal uploaded by Mackenzie M.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Angelica M.
This js my FAVORITE red lip to wear. It really doesnt dry out your lips and the color is a pretty pure red. It may be a little too pink but I love it. Don't be scared to mess up with this either, its very forgiving
Catherine S.
Mount Juliet, TN
Love Gerard cosmetics liquid lips! They stay all day and don't dry my lips. Very little feathering or bleeding without using a lip liner. And this red is beautiful!
Mackenzie M.
Southport, NC
Love everything about this! From the smell, to the hydration, to the color! I love a good red and sometimes it’s difficult to find a color I can easily use for myself and my wide range of clients. Attached is a photo of me wearing “immortal” with some lip gloss on top.
Vanessa N.
Fontana
It's such a gorgeous red lipstick! It lasts very well throughout a long day 😊 I highly recommend grabbing this lipstick!
Kenzz T.
london
I love these lipsticks. They apply really nicely, they’re comfortable, long wearing, and pigmented. They are quite matte, so they are a little drying but it’s not too bad. They feel really light on, you can definitely still feel them on your lips but it’s not bad. The only thing that I don’t like about these are that they do transfer, so they are not kiss proof or anything. This shade is a really beautiful bright red, perfect for a special occasion!
Caitlin D.
Leeds
Adore the shade. It’s a gorgeous cool toned red.
Wear time is good (stained my lips but I think that’s to be expected). However I did find it quite thick and a little bit drying, despite the name leading me to believe they’d be the opposite.
I really enjoy the packaging they come in.
I am tempted to try another shade as the wear time on them is good.
Alix M.
Washington, Tyne and wear
This is my signature red! It is so vibrant yet wearable and I always get complemented when i wear this. It lasts all day even through eating and doesn’t dry my lips out. A must for any lipstick lover!
Gemma B.
Cumbria, Cumbria
The perfect blue toned red! Long lasting and non drying. I love all of the GC Hydra Mattes!