Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Iced Mocha uploaded by Victoria W.Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Iced Mocha uploaded by Lucca N.Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Iced Mocha uploaded by Lucca N.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Iced Mocha
  • "Absolutely obsessed with this liquid lipstick. This is probably one of my favorites. The color is perfect for fall/winter, the formula is amazing (non-sticky, long-lasting, comfortable to wear), and it is rather inexpensive. Can’t wait to purchase more shades!" in 4 reviews
Jania G.
Brownsville, TX
This brand is amazing ad doens’t get enough credit ! Im a repeat user i’ve purchased from gerard cosmetics multiple time it met my expectations and their packaging is amazing ! Quality is up to par too!
jillian n.
This was my first brand of liquid lipstick that I tried. The color payoff was amazing with one swipe, and it dries down nicely! Throughout the day you still get "butthole mouth" slightly but if you carry makeup wipes in your purse it's an easy fix! Iced mocha is the perfect 90s brown and complements so many looks!
Samantha L.
Brick, NJ
Nikki T.
Iowa City
I snagged this along with three other colors during a sale, and kind of regret getting something that was so brown. I think this is just a matter of personal preference as I don't think browns look great with my skin tone. The quality itself did not differ, but the color just isn't for me.
Griselda A.
Norwalk, CA
Formulation is incredible, beautiful color, packaging is chic and very pretty, application towards lips is great, long lasting on lips, will repurchase
Sandra H.
Hemet, CA
This color is everything! I love their creamy formulas. So comfortable. I cant wait to get more than what i have
Victoria W.
England
Pretty good formula as with all the Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte lipsticks, but it does fade from the middle of the lips quickly, and can dry out the lips when reapplied. I also find the shade has too much of a cool purple undertone to complement my red hair and complexion; I've seen it on other people and it looks incredible, but not on me! I got it in a Beauty Bay bundle as a Christmas present - it's not a colour I would have bought for myself.
Grainne C.
Castlederg, Castlederg
This is one of the best liquid lipsticks I’ve purchased. First off the packaging is really nice, especially with the gold.
It’s very easy to apply, the formula isn’t too thick or too dry on the lips.
I also love the shade!
Jessica B.
I love the colour, formula and smell, it’s pricey for what it is and doesn’t last very long, I do recommend I though as it suits lots of different skin tones, I’m definitely gonna but again, and in other colours tooo
Nicole E.
Mississauga, ON
I absolutely LOVE Gerard Cosmetics and their liquid lipsticks!! 😍 every shade is beautiful and has amazing staying power! Not only that but it doesnt dry up your lips, it feels so lightweight and moisturizing, unlike a lot of other liquid lipsticks ive tried! This soecific shade looks different from the swatch online so just a warning. BUT If you are debating on getting these... DONT DEBATE JUST BUY!!😍💜👌🏻