Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Gravity uploaded by Maria W.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Gravity
  • "Absolutely amazing formula, not too thick but has a long lasting power, slight smell which fades but is beautiful. This colour is a perfect dupe for Jeffree Star's scorpio. The applicator makes it possible for you to draw the fine lines on your lips, also is very mousturising and soft, it feels lightweight enough for you to forget that you're wearing lipstick. My only complaint is that it may transfer for about an hour until completely dry" in 6 reviews
  • "Fan product fan brand fab formula! These are perfect liquid lipsticks. Very long lasting. Meet my expectations totally! Not too pricey. I bought from beauty bay. I would defo but again. I love Gerard cosmetics" in 3 reviews
Vanessa C.
Bronx, NY
This is the only lippie I own from Gerard cosmetics and I actually love it. This color is such a unique purple and I needed it in my collection when I saw Kathleen lights wear it long ago. The wear is amazing and it’s super opaque. Love !
Tawny O.
Amarillo, TX
Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick is THE BEST. Unlike other liquid lipsticks out there this one is ultra moisturizing and does not dry out your lips. Their shades are beautiful. Gravity is my favorite color by Gerard Cosmetics. I think the value is great and this lipstick is long lasting. I would recommend this brand to anyone who loves wearing liquid lipstick.
adrianna c.
west babylon
Love this color! It’s so grungy but glam at the same time and extremely comfortable to wear! Lasting all day thought eating and drinking and my boyfriends car breaking down!
JESSIKA W.
Austin, TX
all time fav. i only wear a select number of lipsticks and this one is lucky enough to be in the running lol. it’s dries so natural and gives a nice matte. one downfall is that it doesn’t stay matte with eating and things but it is great and long lasting wear.
Carrie C.
Coraopolis, PA
Not the best liquid lip but not the worst. The price was ok, it was a little messy after a few uses. The color is great, very unique and slim packaging.i prefer the lipsticks more. I would try another liquid lip from another brand before buying again
Maria W.
Helsinki
I love love love this shade! It is such a beautiful grungy cooltoned greyish purple! The consistency feels good on the lips, not overly drying. It provides a full coverage colorpayoff with one swipe and is transferproof! It could be even better if the consistency would be a little thinner and the applicator a bit more precise as the applicator is a wee bit too fluffy if that makes sense. Overall a good lip product, would buy again and would recommend!
Ashley M.
I love this line of liquid lipsticks, but this colour isn’t the best from the line (it could just be that it’s not right for my skin tone) but I found it appears more grey than purple. These don’t dry completely matte, so there’s chance for it to transfer. However, they last quite a long time. I love these cause they don’t dry out your lips like true matte liquid lipsticks tend to.
Kelsa D.
Regina
This colour is everything. The formula of these are super hydrating and comfortable for a liquid lip. They are really easy to apply too. The only downside is that I don’t find them that long lasting which is a bummer with deep shades
Saffie X.
Love this lipstick so soft on the lips and matte finish literally wore it everyday for around 2 months and still got so much left smells good as well, good price as well and a very pretty colour haven't tried any other colours from this brand yet but will definitely be!
Aimee T.
Cabo Rojo
I really really wanted to love this because the color “Gravity” is so amazing. But it goes on so patchy and dry I cant wear it. The packaging is very nice but I am not sure this is worh the price. I would not recommend these.