BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Cher
  • "I LOVE Gerard cosmetics’ liquid lipsticks! There are so many great colors and the lipstick itself feels great and lasts so long." in 3 reviews
Nikki T.
Iowa City
Cher is one of my favorite purple/mauvey lipstick colors that I own. It goes great with almost any eye look, and is super flattering on my pale skin tone. Again, the formula can be a bit dry/flaky, but for the price and color this is one I will repurchase when it runs out.
Justina T.
Cullman
Awesome wear dependability. I can put this on in the morning and most days unless I’m just eating something rough or difficult I make it through breakfast and lunch with my color still very vivid.
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love their matte liquid lipstick! They are so tiny ! All though they are a bit sticky i still love how pigmented and long lasting they are!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Love this shade it very mauve looks looks really good on my tan skin. Easy to apply, applies evenly on my lips does not clump up at all
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
Cinzia S.
Station road, gilwern, ['', '', '']
Cher is my fav colour from Gerard cosmetics. The constituency of the liquid lip is very silky and smooth. It does tend to fad pretty quickly on myself but the positive is that it fades 'nicely'. As in it doesn't crack of flake away