BY GERARD COSMETICS

Gerard Cosmetics Hydra Matte Liquid Lipstick - Cher
  • "I LOVE Gerard cosmetics’ liquid lipsticks! There are so many great colors and the lipstick itself feels great and lasts so long." in 3 reviews
Nikki T.
Iowa City, IA
Cher is one of my favorite purple/mauvey lipstick colors that I own. It goes great with almost any eye look, and is super flattering on my pale skin tone. Again, the formula can be a bit dry/flaky, but for the price and color this is one I will repurchase when it runs out.
Melissa M.
Graniteville, SC
This liquid lipstick is my favorite pinky nude. The packaging is sleek and classy looking. The formula of the liquid lipstick isn’t drying. It’s doesn’t crack or suck all the moisture out of your lips. It’s not sticky and it wears well. I would definitely try another liquid lipstick from this brand.
Justina T.
Cullman
Awesome wear dependability. I can put this on in the morning and most days unless I’m just eating something rough or difficult I make it through breakfast and lunch with my color still very vivid.
Denise B.
Pico Rivera, CA
I love their matte liquid lipstick! They are so tiny ! All though they are a bit sticky i still love how pigmented and long lasting they are!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Love this shade it very mauve looks looks really good on my tan skin. Easy to apply, applies evenly on my lips does not clump up at all
Holly S.
Byhalia, MS
Victoria W.
England
I love the formula of these liquid lipsticks, and Cher is a beautiful mauve pink that looks great on my pale skin! It's long-wearing, and can get through quite a few hours of wear with food etc as long as what you're eating is not super greasy. Easy to reapply to the middle of the lips too, as and when needed. I'll be repurchasing this when it's on offer - £16 is a little too steep for me; I'm cheap when it comes to make-up!
Ashley M.
Great formula, but doesn’t dry completely matte. The colour is absolutely beautiful and lasts a long time! Packaging is super cute as well. I purchased mine directly from Gerard Cosmetics while on sale.
Cinzia S.
Station road, gilwern, ['', '', '']
Cher is my fav colour from Gerard cosmetics. The constituency of the liquid lip is very silky and smooth. It does tend to fad pretty quickly on myself but the positive is that it fades 'nicely'. As in it doesn't crack of flake away