BY GERARD COSMETICS

• I've been obsessed with matte liquid lipsticks for a couple weeks n...4 Answers
  • I heard these were so good! Are they? Do they have a sticky feeling...4 Answers
  • Will this product make my lips really dry when the product dries up...2 Answers
Ariana L.
Ariana L.
Okay, look. These are my absolute favorite liquid lipsticks. I would have them all if some of the shades wouldn't look so wacky on me as a woman of color. The packaging is simple, cute, and frosted. I have Ruby Slipper, Iced Mocha, Boss Lady, Plum Crazy,and Mercury Rising. All equally pigmented, comfortable, and beautiful! There is transfer when it comes to food/drink, but my lipstick STILL looks pretty perfect even after I just inhaled a double cheeseburger and fries. If you creep on the site and wait for a sale (which happens often) you can get these as cheap as ten bucks. Get these please!!!!!!
Maryncia A.
Maryncia A.
I just purchased my first lipstick, hydra matte, and lipgloss for 20 bucks for all three which was a good deal. I ordered the hydra matte lipstick in Ectacsy and I have to say I'm in love it dried super quick it stayed on for a couple of hours, as I can admitt I was super terrified of how the color would look on me but as soon as I applied it was like love ay first sight. I ordered the bullet lipstick in passion play and omg perfect color for fall. All in all they are the most smooth and long wear.
Jacqueline E.
Jacqueline E.
Brooklyn, NY
Not my number one, but my very close second. They go on smoothly and stay on very well. U usually have to reapply when it's a long night out. They don't dry out your lips too much like some other brands. Well worth the price since the company is always running sales. I usually nab them for about 7 to 8 dollars each. Careful of the colors because they aren't as pigmented as other brands. I normally have to do a base coat of foundation on my lips in order to make the color shine through.
Lillie C.
Lillie C.
I recently purchased Plum Crazy and Everything Nice. I love the formulation of GC Hydra-Matte lipsticks. They are smaller than the average high-end ones that sell for the same price. They sell for $20 each on the website but they often have bundle prices to save some money. The shade everything nice was a little more on the orange hue side even though it looks more nude on the site. And absolutely love the Plum Crazy shade perfect for fall! They also have a cupcake scent.
Rika W.
Rika W.
Virginia Bch, VA
I love this matte liquid lipstick. I have purchased another brand of matte lipstick and this one is by far way better. The formula is not drying and even a little tacky after being on my lips for awhile. It doesn't not rub off and the lasting power is wonderful. I purchased Mile High which is a mauve pink color and I just love it! I received it on black Friday so I received a nice discount, andI will continue to purchase from here.
Adriana O.
Adriana O.
Dover, DE
These matte liquid lipsticks are so amazing for the simple fact that they do not come off by any means! They are very long lasting and hydrating not drying. The colors are highly pigmented and are so unique and beautiful on all skin tones. Never have i found such a perfect product for the price of $19. They also have lasted me a long time. I have dry lips and these are the perfect mattes for dry lips!
Devonne A.
Devonne A.
Arcadia , CA
OK honestly these are not my favorite formula for liquid lipsticks. they do have a pretty OK selection of colors. The color that I got I actually really liked it however I did not like the long Jevity or the wear of the lipstick itself. The brand itself is always having sales which is a plus because honestly I wouldn't have purchased the liquid lipstick for the original full retail price.
Cendy M.
Cendy M.
Los Angeles , CA
I own a couple of their liquid lipstick and I'm pretty happy with their products. Of course like most matte liquid lipsticks they feel drying after some hours. But the quality is great and great pigmentation. None of the shades I have are patchy. They are easy to apply and as long as you don't eat anything with oil they will be long lasting. Does not crumble on the lips either.
Socheata R.
Socheata R.
Long Beach, CA
I purchased the hydra matte lipstick in 4 different shades. I really love how quickly and Matte it looks when it dries on. Comes in a very cute packaging. My favorite color was the ruby slippers. It has some kind of sparkle in it and it's a nice deep red. Stays on pretty long. I only have to apply it either once or twice for the whole day. Highly recommend the liquid lips
Issamar L.
Issamar L.
Brooklyn, NY
These are some of my favorite liquid lipsticks! The formula is really great. I can wear these for HOURS and my lips won't feel super dry or crack. They also have a really nice cake/vanilla scent which is really nice. They're definitely worth the price, although Gerard Cosmetics always has them on sale. Overall, one of the best formulas I've ever tried!
Edith D.
Edith D.
El Salvador
How much idratan lips?
Mia J.
Mia J.
I heard these were so good! Are they? Do they have a sticky feeling? Is it highly pigmented? What is your favorite shade?
Gaby C.
Gaby C.
San Marcos, TX
I've been obsessed with matte liquid lipsticks for a couple weeks now and I'm really new to it, my friends introduced me to Gerard Cosmetics and I want to know if their formula is drying or if it is worth it to purchase one?
Alyssa C.
Alyssa C.
Are these sticky at all, even when dry?
Yessy O.
Yessy O.
Marshalltown, IA
Are these drying on the lips like most matte lipsticks? What about wear tests? Can I eat and it won't get on my chin? Lol!