MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossGerard Cosmetics
Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Shimmer Of Hope

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Shimmer Of Hope

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics - You asked for a lighter nude hue, so here it is! Meet Shimmer of Hope, a feminine and fresh creation that is striking on its own or mixed with any other lip color. Dress it down, or go for drama with a sultry smoky eye. As long as...

Is this a sticky formula?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Shimmer Of Hope!
Riya D.
Hillsborough, NJ
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
Glossy, perfect color, the right amount of shine. My lips still feel hydrated and look even more plump after applying this. I’ve been a repeative user as it’s lasted me the entire day. Would highly recommend
veronica A.
Orlando , FL
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Shimmer Of Hope
Love this lipgloss very shimmery beautiful color and easy to apply not expensive definitely recommend
Gary H.
Nixa, MO
Gorgeous color and it looks amazing over a matte liquid lipstick. Price is about average but you can always find a discount code. I live the light that is on the list as well.
Ariela G.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
Love Gerard cosmetics there iteams are super affordable and are good quality super recommend you guys check out ❤️
Gabriela C.
El Paso, TX
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Madison Ave
I really like this lipgloss the packaging is so cute! It comes with a mirror & built in light every time you open it. Very nice
Rayna J.
New Prt Rchy, FL
Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Shimmer Of Hope uploaded by Rayna J.
I m wearing the Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Shimmer Of Hope in Eggplant. I love their lip glosses. They are not sticky. The colors are AMAZING! They smell like cupcakes. It's a light scent.
Jenifer R.
The Color your Smile lip gloss is one of my go to lipglosses. Super pigmented and and long lasting. Most glosses end up settling into my lines on my lips or feel tacky and thick, but this gloss is very light and stays hydrating.
raquel M.
Stanwood, WA
Love the bullet style lipsticks. I prefer these over liquid lips. The matte formula is alright, although we can find better. I would purchase again tho I am makeup addicted
Amanda C.
Sudbury, MA
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Shimmer Of Hope
I love all these lipglosses. The formula is super nice and he packaging is great because it has a light in the end and a mirror on the side to make application easy!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin , OH
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Pouty Princess
I love Gerard glosses! They have a mirror and a light! And there’s always a discount code. They smell good and last quite long for a gloss. Not a sheer color that wears off. I definitely recommend these glosses and all of their products, honestly!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...