MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossGerard Cosmetics
Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics - Take time and smell the Rose Hill. Your favorite makeup artist and YouTube guru Jaclyn Hill designed the perfect rose gloss for the flawless spring pout. Vibrant, sophisticated and endlessly feminine..this is an essential for any lip...

What is the true undertone of this shade?
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill!
Stephanie O.
Tiffin , OH
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics - Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss Rose Hill
I’m a very big fan of Gerard cosmetics. I love the light and the mirror in the tube/packaging. This color isn’t as vibrant as it looks on their website though. Still very nice.
Lyneia B.
Suitland, MD
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
This is very pigmented. This is a true rose shade. Not a fan of gloss but this is beautiful
Ashley S.
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics - Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss Rose Hill
So sticky and thick! Felt disgusting on my lips! I tried several times to wear this and like it, but I just couldn't get over how thick and tacky it was. This was tossed and I will not repurchase
Rachel S.
Kenosha, WI
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
This is a great consistency for a lip gloss— not too sticky and the color goes on very pigmented. I like the light included in the applicator as well. It tends to bleed though, so unless you’re wearing a full face of makeup you might end up with coolaid lips throughout the day.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
Although I love the colors and Gerard Cosmetics products I have a love hate relationship with gloss, just because I hate my hair getting stuck to my lips! But apart from that the colors are great if you are going for natural looks and just want a POP of color on the lips it’s perfect. (Does not last very long since it is a gloss)
Flo S.
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
This lip gloss is pigmented, almost opaque . You can always have some amazing offers on their website so I did not pay the full price. I like the mirror on the tube that I find very convenient. This is a beautiful bright pink that I find super flattering.
Kaitlyn H.
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
Love this lip gloss! It is extremely pigmented..so much you don’t even really need a lipstick underneath it. It’s a pretty deep bubblegum pink shade, perfect for spring/summer!
Taylor S.
d'Iberville
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
Rose Hill was one of the very first glosses I have ever purchased online after watching Jaclyn Hill create it! I bought 5 different shades. This gloss is very pigmented and pretty on its own or layered on top of other lipsticks!
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Rose Hill
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these shadows. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...