MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossGerard Cosmetics
Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Plum Crazy

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Plum Crazy

by Gerard Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Plum Crazy!
Palmdale, CA
When i first saw this color i thought it was stunning and it was until i noticed it smudges very easily
Ludlow, MA
This shade of lip gloss is so so pretty! I absolutely love! Applies well and very user friendly! Will definitely buy again for it met my expectations!
Valhalla, NY
I love this color! It’s so beautiful and pure perfection! My lips look so luxurious and beautiful, shiny when I use it! So moisturized and kissable! Long lasting color! Highly recommend this makeup brand ! Worth the value !
First of all, the packaging is great. It has a small mirror on it and when you open the gloss, a light comes on which lights up your lips as you apply. Which I thought was different and really cool! It applies very easily & doesn’t feel super sticky. I have a couple of shades, but this color specifically is beautiful!
This lip gloss is pigmented, almost opaque . You can always have some amazing offers on their website so I did not pay the full price. I like the mirror on the tube that I find very convenient.
Great colors and finish. Not the greatest formula, gets a bit sticky but once on it looks really great. Just need to work on easier application.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Ogden, UT
So thick and creamy. And great pigment. This stuff also lasts so long! When you want it off, you literally have to take it off. I highly recommend. And price is comparable to other great similar products!
Westchester, IL
One of my absolute favorite colors.smooth opage color in one swipe and always a variety of colors to choose from
I absolutely love this shade...I love the brand and I love the different colors they come in...I love how comfortable they are on my lips and they are affordable...I recommend to others.

Looking for your answer?