MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossGerard Cosmetics
Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics - NUDE is a fan favorite and the perfect neutral color that enhances a dramatic or everyday look. Color Your Smile Gloss is a creamy and buttery smooth lip concoction featuring collagen peptide technology to hydrate and plump your pout.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude!
Gladis B.
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics - Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss Nude
This is one of my favorite lip glosses! I love that it lights up. I put it on at a dance and everyone stared but thats fine lol. You will not regret your purchase.
Brittany M.
Memphis, TN
Review for: Gerard Cosmetics - Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss Nude
If you are looking for a lip gloss that is shiny without being sticky and will go universally with whatever lip stick you’re wearing (or by itself) look no further! This is and has been for awhile, my go-to lip gloss that is ALWAYS in my purse!
Erin B.
Culver City , CA
Wonderful smooth. blends well glossy very moisturizing could wear all day long. natural looks are effortless like the price so good worth it.
Laraib H.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude
I was a big hater of lipglosses until i came across this lipgloss. The formula is amazing it doesn’t feel overly sticky or uncomfortable to wear. It gives a very natural sheen to your lips and it smells amazing.
Julie P.
Fayetteville, NC
I use this one so much it’s always in my purse. It’s sooooo pretty I love wearing it all the time. It’s so nice
Kiarisol R.
Old Bridge, NJ
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude
Forget about the actual product cause, yeah, it's amazing. Does what any lip gloss does. What separates this product from the rest is the mirror and light the actual wand has!!!!!! I can apply my gloss anytime, anywhere at any club with perfection. Love love love!!!!!
Meeghan H.
Andover, KS
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude
Decent gloss with a terrible packaging. Basically just a gimmick honestly. Wouldn’t repurchase.
Flo S.
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude
The lipgloss is very pigmented, almost opaque and comfortable. The shade. Use has a beautiful peachy undertone, it looks natural and flattering on my light to medium skin tone. The product has no fragrance and this is not super nice not to have a little scent.
Taylor W.
Somerville, NJ
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude
When Gerard first came out I thought the concept of these lipglosses were really different and unique, but the formula isn’t the best. There are so many other lipglosses to get that are more affordable, such as NYX
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Nude
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.

Looking for your answer?