MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossGerard Cosmetics
Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics - Sheer but buildable, our Color Your Smile gloss is a shiny and luscious concoction featuring collagen peptide technology to plump your pout. We added an LED light and mirror to make this gloss an essential for everyday. Crystal is a...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal!
Springfield, MA
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
I’ve been using this lip gloss for a very long time. I’m in love with this formula. I’ve used other formulas and I like a few others but I always come back to this one. Def one of my holy grails.
El Mirage
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
I just got this lip gloss a few days ago and I’m in loooove. Its so shiny and really thick so it stays on very well and goes great over a matte liquid lipstick.
Buena Park , CA
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
This gloss is cool to have, I love that it has a little light and a mirror on the tube it makes it so easy to touch up. And the formula isn’t bad either, it has great pigment and shine. I recommend it, it’s just fun to have.
Columbus, OH
1,396 reviews
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these shadows. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
Let me start of by saying, the packaging is so unique !! It is so easy to use, the pigment is great and I use this constantly. It definitely met my expectations and I will be purchasing other shades in the future .
Harlingen, TX
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal
The gloss is just gorgeous!! I love it! It doesn't feel tacky or sticky what so ever and honestly the shade is perfect!
Tijuana
Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Crystal uploaded by Tania P.
No es tan glossy glossy como ñense que seria sin embargo aporta un poco de color y luce muy bonito, me gusta y lo recomiendo.
Medley, Fl
Excelente prodjcktl súper recomendable bello color Pigmentación súper bien No es pegajoso ni nada parecido

Looking for your answer?