BY GERARD COSMETICS

Eman S.
Buena park, CA
This gloss is cool to have, I love that it has a little light and a mirror on the tube it makes it so easy to touch up. And the formula isn’t bad either, it has great pigment and shine. I recommend it, it’s just fun to have.
Erika G.
Chicago , IL
Let me start of by saying, the packaging is so unique !! It is so easy to use, the pigment is great and I use this constantly. It definitely met my expectations and I will be purchasing other shades in the future .
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these shadows. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Sophia V.
El Mirage
I just got this lip gloss a few days ago and I’m in loooove. Its so shiny and really thick so it stays on very well and goes great over a matte liquid lipstick.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Elizabeth G.
Harlingen, TX
The gloss is just gorgeous!! I love it! It doesn't feel tacky or sticky what so ever and honestly the shade is perfect!
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
16852johanna r.
it has a very light formula pigments very well, I like its smell and taste its packaging is very nice you have to retouch several but it is a good gloss
Tania P.
Tijuana
No es tan glossy glossy como ñense que seria sin embargo aporta un poco de color y luce muy bonito, me gusta y lo recomiendo.
Mary Carmen C.
Medley, Fl
Excelente prodjcktl súper recomendable bello color
Pigmentación súper bien
No es pegajoso ni nada parecido

back