BY GERARD COSMETICS

Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these shadows. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Whitney B.
Jacksonville, NC
This lip gloss is really beautiful and it looks great on all skin tones. Gerard Cosmetics is a really inexpensive brand. I only have the one lip gloss. I also like how it comes with a mirror on the side of the tube. Doesn't have a scent.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The lighted up top and mirror on the side are genius. And the color itself is gorgeous. It’s hands down my favorite gloss and I use it all the time. It lasts forever and isn’t too sticky.
Flo S.
This lip gloss is pigmented, almost opaque . You can always have some amazing offers on their website so I did not pay the full price. I like the mirror on the tube that I find very convenient.
This cocoa shade is beautiful, vampy but wearable.
Cynthia H.
huntington park
Its a lovely color! Something u can wear on a daily basis! It’s some what long lasting! Not sticky and it a little pricey. One thing is that something the lightning on your gloss might not work! That’s a bummer!
Carmen L.
Woodland Hls, CA
Love this color! Gerard has some amazing long lasting matte lipsticks. I love the consistency of it and the packaging is nice. Definitely will buy more in the future!
Tania S.
Grady, AR
Love this shade. Where it everyday you can use it to glam your look up. It's long lasting don't have to reapply. Doesn't smear at all, can be sticky.
Phebean C.
['columbus', ''], OH
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Johanna M.
Gary
Gerard cosmetics is so great was my first makeup i got online free shipping and the products are impressive good
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.