MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossGerard Cosmetics
Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean

by Gerard Cosmetics

Gerard Cosmetics - For anyone seeking a darker nude & neutral gloss, Cocoa Bean will be your new best friend. Ultra versatile and ideal for everyday glam, this neutral but never boring lip gloss is a must for any collection.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean!
Product Highlights
Love this shade. Where it everyday you can use it to glam your look up. It's long lasting don't have to reapply. Doesn't smear at all, can be sticky.in reviews
Danielle S.
St. Pete Beach
Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean uploaded by Danielle S.
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean, Gerard Cosmetics - Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss Cocoa Bean, Other
These lip glosses are not sticky whatsoever and application is easier than ever because this gloss has a mirror and light in it to help out! They’re priced appropriately and the pigment is very much there - these are quality glosses and I cannot wait to pick up more! Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
Ericka J.
Mansfield, TX
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
This color is amazing and so pigmented for a gloss. I was expecting it to be sheer, but I was very pleasantly surprised. It’s not too thick or sticky. It’s very hydrating as well. The packaging is the best park. There is a mirror on the side of the tube and when you twist off the cap, there are LED lights inside the wand applicator!!! This way you can put the lipgloss when you’re out at night or just to show off. LOL I love it!!!
Erica E.
Horsham, PA
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
I love this color. The formula is a little thick for me, but it's not sticky. It's easy to apply and the wand is easy to use.
Cynthia H.
huntington park
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
Its a lovely color! Something u can wear on a daily basis! It’s some what long lasting! Not sticky and it a little pricey. One thing is that something the lightning on your gloss might not work! That’s a bummer!
Flo S.
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
This lip gloss is pigmented, almost opaque . You can always have some amazing offers on their website so I did not pay the full price. I like the mirror on the tube that I find very convenient. This cocoa shade is beautiful, vampy but wearable.
Johanna M.
Gary
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
Gerard cosmetics is so great was my first makeup i got online free shipping and the products are impressive good
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Kayla H.
Austin, TX
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. The lighted up top and mirror on the side are genius. And the color itself is gorgeous. It’s hands down my favorite gloss and I use it all the time. It lasts forever and isn’t too sticky.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these shadows. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
Review for: Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Cocoa Bean
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.

Looking for your answer?