MakeupLip MakeupLip GlossGerard Cosmetics
Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Butter Cream

Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Butter Cream

by Gerard Cosmetics

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Cosmetics Color Your Smile Lighted Lip Gloss - Butter Cream!
Carroll Q.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Gorgeous color! Great quality for the price. It would go with any look. And I would say any skin tone
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
One of my favorites. I always use as a topper to most of my lipsticks or liquid lipsticks if my lips feel dry or I want to give my lips a glossy look.
Natalie F.
College Point, NY
this is one my FAVORITE lip glosses. It is sooo pigmented & the color looks beautiful with either pink or nude lipstick or even on its own. I don’t even put lip liner under. The built in mirror and light is so useful especially when I take this with me on a night out.
Ry M.
Phoenix, AZ
This is my favorite lipgloss of all time. The color is perfect on my skin tone, I love the formula and it smells like cappuccino. I also love the Jaclyn curated this one (even though she is no longer affiliated) — and the packaging is super neat with the light and mirror!
Jessica T.
Modesto, CA
I love the packaging of this product. The formula is ok. I wish they stayed longer. There is a good range of colors too.
Phebean C.
Columbus, OH
1,395 reviews
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Dovana F.
Gonzales, TX
One of my favorite lipstick lines, the color is beautiful. Totally recommend this to my friends.
Lauren T.
Warwick, RI
I have about 6 or 7 Gerard lipsticks. I wish I could change this to 4 stars because my only negative feedback is that they apply and dry out fast so it's always good to apply some sort of lip moisturizer or oil prior to applying the lipstick.
chandra A.
Seattle, WA
I bought a few shades of the GC lip glosses. The shades are pretty. They aren't really my go to tho, I typically only wear them if im jist grabbing a gloss to throw in my purse. I do like the small mirror on the side of them, thats unique and helpful. Also a light comes on when u take the gloss applicator out, which is cool because you can be in the club and apply your gloss and look all fancy lol I think they're nice and decently priced
Chelle B.
Brooklyn, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.

Looking for your answer?