Gerard Cosmetics Brow Bar To Go - Medium-Ebony uploaded by LENA S.

BY GERARD COSMETICS

Crystal G.
LOS ANGELES, CA
For my brows it was not very long lasting. The pigmentation was ok. I wish there was more swatches on these.

The only pro was I can use it for other stuff for my sfx makeup looks tho.
Diana K.
Ambler, PA
This was an ok brow powder set. The color was great but I wasn’t crazy about the pigmentation and wearability compared to other products that are currently on the market. Wish they sold these in stores so I can swatch them.
Brittany W.
Edmond, OK
in one word, Amazing!I really truly recommend these shadows. They apply so smoothly and flawlessly, hold up despite repeated use and stay soft and comfortable to use. They are affordable and great quality. There is something for everyone.
Kelsey H.
West haven , CT
I like this eyebrow product. It’s easy to use and stays out which is very important to me. I took off a star because I feel as if the wax in unnecessary.
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Brenda V.
Easy to use love it u can us it many ways I do recommend it won’t regret it and easy clean up
Fiona✨ H.
95 Talbot Street, Nottingham
this was a good product and one of the first brow products i ever used. it has the wax bit and the coloured powder. i did find that it lasted through out the day and i achieved the look i wanted with it. however, having used a lot more eye brow products now, i know there are definitely brow products out there that are quicker and easier to use and more precise.
Elise K.
Meads Road, Durrington
Absolutely love this product. It’s not powdery and has amazing staying power. I seem to switch between this and my ABH dip brow. If I want a more natural brow this is my go-to
LENA S.
hands down, one of my favorite brow products on a daily. Fast application, lasts all day long and leaves your brows with a natural finish. I've had mine for over a year now and still didnt hit the pan, yet. Definitely worth the money.