BY GERARD COSMETICS

Brandi P.
This is not my favorite. The pump is broke and so I never used it and they wouldn’t replace it. When I did use it, it was chunky glitter looking and not a great color or highlight. Wouldn’t recommend.
Kelsey G.
Dallastown, PA
I love this product. It has lasted me forever because a little goes a long way. It’s a beautiful cream product that gives you a great summer glow. It makes the skin look moisturized and radiant. A must buy for glow getters.
Stephanie O.
Tiffin, OH
I love this product!! It gives an amazing amount of glow! Also, I love the scent. It’s not perfumy, it’s almost like a scent free soap if that makes sense! They always have great sales. Definitely recommend.
Lola P.
Portland , OR
This product is alright it's a beautiful liquid/cream highlight inlike to mix it with my foundation for that beautiful dewy look or apply it under a powder highlight it's not bad but it does come off pretty sticky to me which I don't really like and for the price I feel like it could be better I prefer mac strobe cream or becca
Christina O.
Reseda, CA
This is really great for everyday use. It is a bb cream which I use on my face when i want a natural looking style that day. Its super fast and easy to apply. I use my beauty blender and i am good to go
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Love this highlighter it’s a great base for any powder highlight or can be used in its own for a natural glow look! I love it!!
Phebean C.
Columbus , OH
This product is amazing onw in a million its really affordable packaging is great this product truly deserves five stars.
Amber C.
I love this product to mix in with my foundation for an extra little glow or even by itself as a liquid highlighter.
Chelle B.
Cambria Hts, NY
My favorite item to use. Flawless payoff ! This is a must have item . I love it for myself and clients.
Fara R.
Del City, OK
Omg this stuff is amazing super pigmented glow will highly recommend using this glowwwww