GroceryGerard Bertrand
Gris Blanc Rose, 750 mL

Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rose, 750 mL

by Gerard Bertrand

The vines are ideally located in Tautavel area, between Mediterranean sea and Pyrenees mountains, 30 km north to Perpignan in the South of France area. The dry and sunny terroir enables Grenache, the emblematic grape variety of the Mediterranean, to express its best aromas.

An original rose with a very pale pink colour plus grey and whitish tints. The bouquet reveals delightful red berry scents.; A slight sparkle on the palate gives the wine all its freshness and brings out its fruit to the full.; The elegant finish is pleasantly fresh and mineral.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rose, 750 mL!
Jenny M.
Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rose, 750 mL uploaded by Jenny M.
Best brand of wine. Organic! Love all of their wines. Highly recommend. Reasonably priced. Good quality
Claire G.
Edmonds, WA
Great rose. Easy to sip on and has very good flavor. I always enjoy this rosé chilled.
Veronika E.
Albuquerque, NM
Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rose, 750 mL uploaded by Veronika E.
For some reason only this wine comes up while searching for the right one 🤪 I am attaching a picture of the one I had. I like light wines that don't make you feed half died next morning and this one is perfect. Light, slightly sweet, goes down with any meal and especially good with your dessert 👍By the way the bottom of the bottle is so pretty I can't throw it away 🙈🙈🙈
Sarah L.
Charlotte, NC
Light and refreshing. Perfect summer drink and not too expensive. Really enjoy this brand!
Tracy V.
Los Angeles, CA
Muy rico, me gusta bastante y es de buena calidad. El sabor es rico para disfrutar en la mesa. Todo bien
Brigette B.
Indio, CA
Gerard Bertrand Gris Blanc Rose, 750 mL uploaded by Brigette B.
I initially bought this because of the bottle, the base is designed in the shape of a rose! So cute! As far as taste, Gerard Bertrand is a decent rosé. It's light and vibrant. Very affordable. Target was offering a $2 cash back when I bought this. Would buy again.

Looking for your answer?