Home & GardenHousehold Paper ProductsToilet Papernone
Georgia-PacificAngel Soft PSWhiteCompact Coreless 2-Ply Premium Bathroom Tissue

Georgia-PacificAngel Soft PSWhiteCompact Coreless 2-Ply Premium Bathroom Tissue

by none

Stock your restrooms with premium, ultra-soft bath tissue! Coreless rolls provide up to two times the number of sheets as standard rolls, saving you time and money. Unique packaging allows easy storage and minimizes waste. Tissue Type: Toilet; Number of Plies: 2.0; Number of Sheets: 750 per roll. ~ Includes 36 rolls of bathroom tissue.GPC19371. 19371. Angel Soft Ps Georgia-PacificAngel Soft PSWhiteCompact Coreless 2-Ply Premium Bathroom Tissue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Georgia-PacificAngel Soft PSWhiteCompact Coreless 2-Ply Premium Bathroom Tissue!
Columbus, OH
Decorator Expert Level 1
This is the toilet paper my job uses. Honestly i beleive any toilet paper gets the job done but i would prefer 2 ply.
Boscawen, NH
My favorite brand of toilet paper! It's the only kind I will buy! It's super soft and not as expensive as other brands.
Pacoima , CA
This angel soft toilet paper is absolutely soft! It can come off as powdery but it does the job! I like how when you get a new role of doesn't stick so it's not hard to peel
Angel brand tissue is the only an expensive brand that you could actually use and it won't hurt your toosh .
Carbondale, PA
This is my favorite toilet paper! Soft and strong, each roll lasts a lot longer than any of the other big brands but it's softer than Scott.
Hi Hat, KY
This is the only toilet paper we use in my house. It is super soft and durable!
This is the only toilet paper we use in my house. It is super soft and durable!
Stock your restrooms with premium, ultra-soft bath tissue Coreless rolls provide up to two times the number of sheets as standard rolls, saving you time and money.
Easton , PA
Awesomeeeee. I love it. I want a life supply of it in my home. Pricing is great
Awesomeeeee. I love it. I want a life supply of it in my home. Pricing is great
Little Rock, AR
Georgia Pacific is a great company that makes really great paper products. My family uses these products exclusively.

Looking for your answer?