BY GEORGIA PACIFIC #65 in Paper Towels

These premium towels with an emboss are designed for high-quality hand-performance and comfort. Easily fit into existing C-fold and multifold dispensers (with no adapter required). The innovative design allows for a reliable, touch-less dispensing of one, fully-opened towel-avoiding waste, saving you money and helping to prevent cross-contamination. Towel/WipeType: C-Fold Towels; Application: General Purpose; Applicable Material: N/A; Material(s): Paper. see more...

Stephany H.
Annandale, VA
I have personally never bought these but my work used to order them all the time. I really don't like them and the smell. I guess they are just cheap to use for public restrooms I don't see people buying it to use at home or for cleaning purposes because they do not absorb well at all.
Amanda C.
Johnsburg, IL
Great brand utilized at work. I have yet to see these paper towels in the store. However, they are a bit thinner, but when you don't have control over how many paper towels are being used and don't have a lot to spend, these are a great option for a business.
Vanessa W.
Paris, KY
I used these at work& school. They definitely are made for just the hands,they are kinda rough so don't recommend any other use for them in sensitive areas(;
Hannah H.
Murfreesboro, TN
When I worked at subway, we used to buy and use these just for the employees. I think that they would be effective for drying hands, but not bounty worthy
Samantha F.
battle ground, WA
Really one of the best brands! seems to last a really long time, unlike some other brands that are all fluff.
veronica m.
Something we can't without, something we must have in our restroom might sound funny but yes
Noelle S.
Review for: Unperforated more...
Not absorbent at all and has a real paperish type of smell. They aren't soft either.
Nataly G.
Weslaco, TX
One of the good brands. The tissue is really soft. It's not like other brands
Jenna F.
Atlantic Bch, NY
Not my all time favorite. Find it a little but rough, I much prefer charmin
Katie M.
Burlington, ON
Review for: Unperforated more...
I use these at work ( in a school ).. worst things to dry things off of. Great for hands but they can dry out your hands with constant use. There are better paper towel out there
Stephanie R.
Are they rouf
veronica m.
What brand do you use
Briana I.
Doesn't these paper towels suck

back