Georgia-Pacific GEORGIA PACIFIC                                     - Envision Hand Towels Roll Towel Nat: 603-262 - roll towel nat

Georgia-Pacific GEORGIA PACIFIC - Envision Hand Tow...

UEC1177 Features: Non-perforated Designed primarily for hand-drying in washrooms when combined with the appropriate dispenser Recycled, minimum 40pct post consumer Ply: 1 System Format: Hard Roll Quantity: 12 per case Color/Finish: Color: Brown see more...

• How do these compare to Bounty? 4 Answers
  • Are these the Same brand as the ones that restaurants use in the ...22 Answers
Georgia-Pacific GEORGIA PACIFIC - Envision Hand Towels Roll Towel Nat: 603-262 - roll towel nat
Jennifer L.
Modesto , Ca
Mmm Kay to all the people saying Its super soft have obviously never used this product before it is so damn harsh on my booty . And I know it's not suppose to be for my booty but we ran out of paper and this was all that was left. But on a side note this is great paper to pick up poop from your blind cat. Yes my blind cat poops everywhere
Hannah R.
Commerce Twp, MI
These towels are very soft and clean up any messes very easily. I like how they have so many towels in one roll. The price is so good for the quantity and value of these towels. I recommended these to my mom and she loves them
Ruth R.
Vista, CA
These are soft and an indispensable item in any home. From usage on the body to the home (especially mirrors) this helps clean up spills, clear up foggy mirrors, dry your hands, use it as a drier.
Tatiana A.
They have these at my job I use them every single day. love how they can be reusable and not break so easily. I will continue to use this as I have nothing negative about this product!
Emma S.
Shaftsbury, VT
Very nice brand of paper hand towels. These are durable and clean things up well. The price is fair and this product is nice for around the house.
carrie k.
These paper towels are really absorant. Good for anything. No scratchy feel to it. I would highly recommend this product over dollar store brands
Rosmary M.
Estas servilletas no faltan en mi casa, siempre ocurren derrames de ciertos líquidos y para salir de apuros son perfectos.
Barbara M.
Greensboro, NC
I believe these are the paper towels we use on school. They are hard and wiping up spill they dont soak up fast enough
LEAR28018 A.
Ooooh!!! Para limpiar bien la cocina siempre utilizo estos pañitos!! Y además son super higiénicos
Maribel R.
hubert
Great papel towels in crazy how many rolls I can use I really recommend this brand very happy
Valerie D.
Albuquerque, NM
Are these the Same brand as the ones that restaurants use in the kitchen?
Stephanie B.
Springfield, GA
How do these compare to Bounty?