BY GEORGIA PACIFIC #51 in Paper Towels

Big roll towels with a classic look that fit in any dcor. Towel/Wipe Type: Roll Towels Application: General Use.GEP445565. 445565. Georgia Pacific Georgia Pacific Brawny Paper Towels. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "I also always make sure to buy the Wounded Warrior Project ones, I like that Brawny donates some of the proceeds to WWP!" in 1 review
  • "I like how they come in different size packs." in 1 review
  • "Brawny is a really good brand...allows you to tear off a smaller section or paper towel for kids or tiny messes so you aren't wasting...BUT the price is too high for my budget so I usually have to wait for a sale and coupon pair." in 1 review
Ashleigh H.
New Orleans, LA
Nicole K.
Boise, ID
Review for: Brawny
Brawny wasn't the brand I normally bought, but these were on sale so I picked some up-glad I did! I like the select-a-size a lot, I don't feel like I'm wasting as much as I was. I also always make sure to buy the Wounded Warrior Project ones, I like that Brawny donates some of the proceeds to WWP!
Kelsey P.
Ellettsville, IN
Review for: Brawny
These paper towels are a good alternative to Bounty. They're nearly as strong/absorbent and are usually less expensive.
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
Review for: Brawny
Very good quality. Select a size works great when don't need a big sheet for a tiny mess. Use less paper towels with the select a size option
Kerri C.
Review for: Brawny
We love these towels. They are a little more costly, but they hold up great!
Allie C.
Review for: Brawny
I love Brawny. They are tough and can be wet to tackle harsh jobs. I like how they come in different size packs.
Anastasia S.
Review for: Envision Multifold 1-Ply, 9 1 5 X 9 2 5, White
We use these at my work! I work at a daycare and these are great for cleaning up messes! Unlike regular paper towels, these are already pre cut so they're easy for children to use. They are also very absorbent.
Kimberly S.
Las Vegas, NV
Review for: Envision Multifold 1-Ply, 9 1 5 X 9 2 5, White
We have used this at work for a few years now and we have actually never had a problem..
susan t.
Ocala , FL
Review for: Envision Multifold 1-Ply, 9 1 5 X 9 2 5, White
We use these at work and they are ok. They seem to stick together and you will get more than you need. They do dry your hands if you use more than two.
Sharell M.
Review for: Brawny
Brawny is a very good brand. Perfect for tough jobs that require you to scrub and wipe rough surfaces.