Georgia-Pacific Bathroom Tissue

Uniquely designed two-ply bathroom tissue delivers as much tissue as a jumbo roll. Ideal for use in Georgia Pacific Micro-Twin Bathroom Tissue Dispensers or Two Roll Side-by-Side Covered Bathroom Tissue Dispensers. Higher capacity than standard rolls reduces the risk of run-out for greater patron satisfaction. Tissue is safe for all standard sewer and septic systems and made with a high percentage of recycled material. Each roll includes 1,000 sheets.GEP1944801. 1944801. Georgia-pacific Georgia-Pacific Bathroom Tissue.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Georgia-Pacific Bathroom Tissue!
How would you rate this product?
Alexandria, VA
We use this at work. It is nowhere near as soft as the stuff I use at home, but it gets the job done.
Altavista, VA
Pretty good toilet paper, its what my old job used and I always liked it. I don't know of any single person or family that would spend that kind of money on TP, but great for a business.
Dallas, TX
A jambo roll sounds so expensive why can't it just be cheaper. You can always send a free sample my way
Augusta, GA
As far as toilet paper goes...It's pretty good. It's the brand my company uses.
As far as toilet paper goes...It's pretty good. It's the brand my company uses.

Looking for your answer?