BY GEORGIA PACIFIC

Strong and absorbent to help protect against break-through for a confident clean. Tissue Type: Toilet Number of Plies: 2 Number of Sheets: 242 per roll.GEP96554511. 96554511. Georgia Pacific Georgia Pacific Bath Tissue. see more...

• "This is a good toilet paper at a reasonable price." in 2 reviews
Michelle  D.
Fort Hood, TX
This is the softest toilet paper I've come across. It's not something that you will stick your finger through or have wetness on your hand after
Veda M.
Greenwood, MS
Found this tissue to be really thick and soft. Lasts a long time. My grandmother has used this since I was a kid now I know why...
lorraine r.
Manchester, PA
This is a good toilet paper at a reasonable price. We've been using it for years & I actually have my Mom using it now.
Claudia G.
Coral Springs, FL
Excellent TP! The cost is reasonable.. The sheets are not too thin or soft, or rough. It has a perfect smoothness.
magaly g.
Decorator Expert Level 4
They are so soft and not to mention the cost. they are inexpensive to buy and work pretty good.
LN F.
This works very well. It is my favorite brand to be honest. Definitely worth the price.
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
My fiancé works at Georgia Pacific they make all great strong long lasting materials :)
andrea c.
Jackson heights, NEW YORK
Does this only come in packs ? not single
Jessica H.
Bassett, VA
What do u like about this item?