Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask

Restores youthful tone and texture
Improves radiance and clarity
Fights signs of aging caused by UV damage
Promotes healing and repair
Brightens dull, uneven skin
Draws impurities from pores
Smooths and firms
Revitalize, brighten and even your complexion in minutes with a powerful infusion of Vitamin C to protect skin and prevents free radical damage while boosting collagen production. Our clay based mask draws out impurities allowing Argan and Avocado Oils to nourish and revitalize your skin. Nutrient-rich Algae Extract moisturizes and softens skin, while Betaglucans prevent damage and boosts skins immunity for a soft, healthy tone and texture.
MADE IN USA CRUETLY FREE PARABEN FREE DYE FREE
DIRECTIONS
Apply mask after cleansing and toning your skin, avoiding your eye area. Leave mask on for 10-15 minutes, allowing the clay to soak up impurities. Gently rinse with lukewarm water. Remove any final traces of the mask with your toner. Use 2-3 times per week; apply moisturizer after use.
INGREDIENTS
Deionized Water, Sorbitol, Peg-8, Bentonite, Kaolin, Illite, Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Zinc Oxide, Titanium Dioxide, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, Chondrus Crispus Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Carboxymethyl Betaglucan, Imidazolidinyl Urea, Fragrance

Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask ? At what point in your facial care routine can I include this mask?
Iss this mask good for sensitive skin and does is noticeably draw out impurities? Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask ?
Start your review of Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask!
Halee A.
Omaha, NE
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Halee A.
I loved this mask it applies wonderfully to the face leaves you feeling refreshed and clean!
caryn P.
Aransas Pass, TX
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by caryn P.
Purchased at: Sephora
This product restores youthful tone and texture improves radiance and clarity fights signs of ageing caused by UV damage promotes healing and repair brightens dull, uneven skin draws impurities from pores smooths and firms and firms. Revitalise brighten and even your complexion in minutes with a powerful infusion of vitamin C to protect skin and prevent free radical damage while boosting college and production. This clay based mask draws out impurities allowing argan and avocado oils to nourish and revitalize your skin. Nutrient rich algae extract moisturises and softens skin while Betaglucans prevent damage and boost skins immunity for a soft healthy tone and texture. Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask
Myranda L.
Odessa, TX
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Myranda L.
AMAZING! I don't remember which subscription box this came in but this is my second bottle. I was a little worried at first because it came out very watery, but it just had to be shaken up a bit. This mask is AMAZING! If you are looking for a mask with instant results this is it! First use after I took it off my pores were NOTICEABLY smaller. My skin was super soft and I was glowing! I have a bit of roughness on the right side by my bottom jaw and that was gone within a few weeks. There's no scent (besides the clay smell)
Stephanie V.
wilkesboro
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Stephanie V.
I loved this mask it’s easy to take off I recommend it it’s in nice packaging I just love everything of it it helped clear off my skin and it was a very cheap alternative to expensive skin care I will definitely be buying again
Lisa R.
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Lisa R.
Such an amazing mask! Makes your face feels hydrated and revitalized after using! Also it brightens your skin.
Ani U.
Daly City, CA
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Ani U.
This is the most amazing clay mask that I have ever tried, and I had multiple ones. It has a very nice silky formula that is very gentle to my skin. It also feels very soft to wear it until I wash it off. Leaves the skin silky smooth and hydrated. I felt very refreshed after using it. It actually helped my acne and blemishes and cleared them out. This clay mask with vitamin C is 10/10 for me. It’s a perfect compliment for my dry, acne friendly skin. I highly recommend it! ✨
Joe S.
Fife, WA
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Joe S.
This mask is my favorite. Th texture is like no other mask. It comes out of a pump in a mousse like texture and it looks like a little, but spreads all over. I use it on my face and neck and it has helped reduce hyperpigmentation on my neck where I have a large darker spot and only after a couple uses. It dries well and isn't messy and has the typical tight face finish when dried. Overall great for a wash off mask and great effectiveness. I'll be buying it again and I never buy mask.
juana P.
Bronx, NY
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by juana P.
I like it a lot because it has vitamin C and that my face needs to restore my tones my skin feels more radiant my pores are less noticeable I really like the product and I recommend itGeorgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask
Evangeline C.
Trenton, ND
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Evangeline C.
I think that this product is absolutely amazing oh my God. I’m a first time user and I saw the immediate results on the first night that I use it. I am so far on day three of using excuse for season 2 to 3 times a week and I love it so far I would definitely buy this againGeorgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Becky F.
Georgette Klinger Vitamin C Mask uploaded by Becky F.
This is my first time using this mask, and I really like it, it leaves my skin hydrated and so soft, ive used it a couple times and I can see a difference in my skin already, I will buy this again, I recommend this to others.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
BrendaMoreno J.
Laredo, TX
il y a 14 jours
Kanitha G.
Sylacauga, AL
il y a 3 mois
Alexandria J. il y a 3 mois
I prefer Derma E , Andalou Naturals and NO.7 Vitamin C skincare products. They really work and are fairly priced. Georgette Klinger products are very overpriced and good but not great. I used to go to a Georgette Klinger Spa quite often but I won't anymore. Too much hype. Hope I was of help.