Georgette Klinger Marula Eye Cream

Hydrates and revitalizes undereyes
Visibly brightens dark circles
Fights signs of fatigue
Depuffs and soothes
Helps prevent fine lines and wrinkles
Softens dry, crepey texture
Brighten and revive skin around the delicate eye area with this light, easily absorbed eye cream. Super-charged with a proprietary complex of Caffeine and nourishing Marula Oil, our Marula Eye Cream refreshes, reduces redness and puffiness, and brightens dark circles to visibly diminish signs of fatigue, while powerful anti-oxidants protect your skin and prevent premature aging.
MADE IN USA CRUETLY FREE PARABEN FREE DYE FREE FRAGRANCE FREE
DIRECTIONS
Apply a thin layer of cream around and under eye. Gently pat until cream is fully absorbed. Use AM and PM.
INGREDIENTS
Deionized Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Propanediol, Caffeine, Stearic Acid, Dimethylsilanol Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Stearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Sodium Hydroxide, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Georgette Klinger Marula Eye Cream!
marci S.
Spartanburg, SC
Georgette Klinger Marula Eye Cream uploaded by marci S.
This is not the eye cream it is the Marula Primer. I've used a sample of this and loved it, receiving this full size tube in the September BoxyCharm was a pleasant surprise. I reviewed a Georgette Klinger Vitamin C mask months ago and I really love the whole line. This primer is of a very thin consistency and soaks into your skin leaving a beautiful, natural glow. Not sticky, but just enough to grip your foundation, concealer and blur pores and imperfections before you apply your makeup. Hyaluronic Acid, Marula oil, Vitamins A, E, F and B penetrate your skin and protect it from aging. Moisturizes and leaves a radiant finish to set your makeup for the day.
Miranda M.
Carmel, ME
Georgette Klinger Marula Eye Cream uploaded by Miranda M.
Love it! My eyes feel soft and awake when I use this! I got it as a sample from birchbox but I'm definitely going to be buying it!
Janette M.
Flushing, MI
wonderful products in general, eye cream gentle, non-irritating, long lasting, great under concealer. decent price point, pump bottle so no waste & extremely hygienic.

Looking for your answer?