GEORGETTE KLINGER Lavender Facial Mist

• Instant, portable hydration
• Clarifies and de-puffs stressed-out skin
• Balancing, calming, and revitalizing
• Soothing natural aromatherapy
• Reduces skin redness and irritation
Harmonize your skin and mind… Mist yourself with hydrating and calming Lavender, Ginseng, and Aloe Vera Extracts while allowing your whole being to naturally relax with our Lavender Facial Mist. Essential for infusing your skin with moisture during and after a long flight, after a sweaty workout, or in the middle of a super-stressful, skin-wrecking work day, this spray is your peaceful oasis in a harried world. It’s also the perfect way to set your makeup after application, leaving your skin glowing and incandescent. For peaceful, calm days and nights and the prettiest skin, keep this essential luxury with you at all times.
DIRECTIONS
Mist on the skin whenever you feel the need for a refresher, to help set makeup after application, or to freshen up after a long day at work. For a fully immersive aromatherapy and skin-beautifying nighttime treatment, mist on your pillowcase before bed. A must-have during dehydrating air travel.
INGREDIENTS
Deionized Water, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Juice, Propanediol, Propylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract, Panax (Ginseng) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Glucoside, Citric Acid

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of GEORGETTE KLINGER Lavender Facial Mist!
Purchased at: Amazon
I love this spray. So much better than Mario badescu. It actually hydrates and calms the skin. I love it. I got mine on amazon.
Noblesville, IN
The packaging from GK is top shelf-level nice and chic. The lavender in this isn’t too strong, the spray is nice and even, not sputtery, and it extends the life of my other products if applied before my moisturizersand serums, I don’t have to use as much of my expensive skincare because a spritz of this provides extra slip. Lastly it doesn’t leave a sticky finish like some other facial mists I have tried. It also works nicely as a dewy finishing mist after makeup to get rid of any powdery look.
Denton, TX
Soooooooo lovely and refreshing! I keep this in my purse for emergency chillaxing as well as refreshing makeup. The smell is so calming and centering!
Tacoma, WA
Purchased at: Nordstrom
This is so refreshing and light and it has a really lovely smell. I do not notice any skin benefits or anything, but it’s nice to cool down with on hot days.

Looking for your answer?