Georgette Klinger Coconut Cleansing Milk

Rinses away dirt, oil, and makeup
Cleanses impurities without dryness
Calms redness and irritation
Smooths and softens texture
Helps restore moisture
Fortifies skin with nutrients
Purify and deeply clean your skin of impurities — including pollution, dirt, and makeup — with this luxurious cleansing milk, rich in Coconut Oil and Coconut Extracts to prevent drying out or irritating your complexion. Perfect for all skin types, this luscious facial cleanser incorporates anti-inflammatory Grape and Cucumber Extracts to soothe as you wash your face for skin that looks and feels healthy, hydrated, and refreshed.
MADE IN USA CRUETLY FREE PARABEN FREE DYE FREE SULFATE FREE
DIRECTIONS
Twice daily, apply cleanser with fingers to your face and neck, working in circular motions. Rinse thoroughly but gently with lukewarm water. Follow with a toner to complete the cleansing process.
INGREDIENTS
Deionized Water, Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Peg-8 Laurate, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Extract, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin & Laureth-7, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Triethanolamine, Fragrance

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Georgette Klinger Coconut Cleansing Milk!
Swathi A.
Lansdowne, PA
Georgette Klinger Coconut Cleansing Milk uploaded by Swathi A.
This is best cleansing milk smells super fresh and cleanser away dirt grime and makeup all ina go . Greatly recommend this brand - such a clean design and make
Haley S.
Elko, NV
Georgette Klinger Coconut Cleansing Milk uploaded by Haley S.
Purchased at: ULTA
I LOVE the way this dissolves the makeup off my face without being drying or hurting my eyes! Busts through waterproof mascara and eyeliner without scrubbing and makes your skin feel soft. The scent is coconut but doesn’t make me feel like I’m rubbing coppertone on my face. It’s light and pleasant, not like a pina colada sucker punch.
Christy M.
Effingham, SC
I always do a double cleanse, and I usually use a balm. I have used oil too. This was the first time I used a cleansing milk and I have to say it did a really great job. It removed my makeup really good. I still double cleansed after I used it, but honestly it did not even feel like I needed to. There was no film or anything left on my face. I would be able to use this in the morning as my gentle cleanser. Left my skin feeling nice and clean!
Chelsea T.
Asbury
I absolutely love this cleanser. I tend to have dry skin, and this is so amazingly hydrating. This is but far one of my favorite cleansers. It gentle but effective and still leaves my skin feeling completely clean but also soft and plump. Highly recommend, and I believe it would work on all skin types even though it works miracles on dryer skin.

Looking for your answer?