BY GEORGE'S ALOE VERA

Georges Always Active Aloe Spray Mister Description: Refreshing Sunburn Relief No Mess No Preservatives Use Under Makeup A cooling refreshing spray. Free Of Preservatives. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Georges Always Active Aloe Spray Mister Directions Spray on generously Allow to soak Re-apply as needed Ingredients: 100% Aloe vera distillate. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Juanita G.
México City
Muy buena, me gusta, me encanta mucho, la recomiendo
Es muy buena y bastante económica
ryan h.
Harrah, OK
It's great for sunburns my mom got this for me one summer and I used it all the time .
Carly C.
Arlington, VA
My aunt randomly let me borrow this from her during the summer to spray on a really bad sunburn I had gotten, and I have been using it ever since. It is amazing for treating and soothing really itchy and painful sunburns, and is good as a facial toner. I spray it on my face every morning and night since aloe vera has a lot of benefits for your skin, and my skin has never been more clear!
Juanita G.
México City
Sirve bien ? Es buena? Alguien que la recomiende ?