BY GEORGE KILLIAN'S IRISH RED

Authentic Irish Lager based on an original family recipe that dates to 1864 in Enniscorthy, Ireland. see more...

Anndria T.
I really enjoy Killian's irish red. It is a great every day red lager. It always has great sweet and warm caramel notes. The other wonderful things about this red lager is that it is extremely affordable and it typically only about 10.99 per 12 pack.
Tarah D.
Elmont, NY
What an absolutely gorgeous beer! I remember the first time I drank this was my first trip abroad to Ireland, we were 17 and on a high school trip right before college. Technically we weren't supposed to drink but we snuck out and had a few pints at the local bar and this beer brings back so many memories when I drink it now at home, always going to be a favorite it's so good!
Arianna Z.
This is my absolute favorite beer. It's a little hard to find though! So far I have only found two places that carry it but I'm sure there's more. It has an amazing flavor for a beer that's on the lighter side. I love it!!!
Casey K.
Burlington, KY
This is my go-to beer when I want to sip on a beer and just enjoy it. It has more flavor than a traditional American beer but not so much that it's bitter or overbearing. I highly recommend!
Heather N.
Mesa, AZ
Great tasting medium flavored red and priced perfectly! Definitely a winner! This used to be the only beer I would drink. I have since widened my horizons BUT I still drink Killians from time to time.
Carley P.
North Beach, MD
Great beer when enjoyed ice cold. Not too happy but not watery either. Just a nice beer to enjoy on a hot day whike cooking on the grill and enjoying time with friends.
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
Oh Killian's, how I love the! Such a wonderful beer when you don't feel like paying for craft beer. This and Guinness are my favorite go to beers when I just cant decide or find a craft beer.
Kenny R.
Indianapolis, IN
A step up from your Budweiser and/or Miller Lite. Usually only drink it on St. Pattys Day or if it's on sale. So many other beers in its style and price range that I think are better.
Sara K.
This is a true Red lager. It is robust in flavor but not hoppy. It's a great all around, anytime beer. My father loves reds and this is one of his favorites!
Kim Loren B.
Bremerton, WA
This takes me back!! One of the first beers I started drinking. Love this stuff. Great for a hot day and it goes great with the food you have on the grill!