BY GEORGE KILLIAN'S IRISH RED

Authentic Irish Lager based on an original family recipe that dates to 1864 in Enniscorthy, Ireland. see more...

• This slightly sweet lager, is warm and hearty. It is a stronger, mo...2 Answers
  • How does this tastes?2 Answers
Las Vegas, NV
Before micro brews and craft brewery, this was a nice, deep, strong beer. A couple of large mugs of beer kept me perfectly tipsy all night long. It has a robust finish, and a full flavor, not for light beer or fan beer drinkers. This slightly sweet lager, is warm and hearty.
Cristina F.
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
This is the first beer I ever tried. I like it a lot, but I now know that I like even darker beers better. Though it has been a while, so I might try it again.
Abby H.
Abby H.
Poplar bluff, MO
It tastes good. Great in the evening or out on the river. My husband and I both enjoy this beer quite a bit.
Kristin M.
Kristin M.
Nashville, TN
I used to love Killians Years ago before I had my baby. I am not too much of a fan anymore. Not sure if they changed the way they brew it or if my taste bud changed.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
New york, NY
Killian's is one of my favorite beers of all time. This red is interesting because it provides fullness and body with a more complex flavor than a similarly textured ale or IPA.
deana b.
deana b.
Apopka, FL
How does this tastes?
Las Vegas, NV
This slightly sweet lager, is warm and hearty. It is a stronger, more robust beer. It has a higher alcohol content and so it has a bit of a kick to it.