BY GEORGE FOREMAN #3 in Griddles

The George Foreman Grill provides great options in healthy cooking lifestyle and cooking in minutes.  It is incredibly easy to clean with a sponge  with removable plates for dishwasher safe. New contemporary design with silver metallic finish and 96 square inch cooking surface. Removable grill plates with non-stick coating. Oversized LED readouts for variable temperature control and timer. 1 Inch floating hinge. Grill includes 2 drip trays to catch the fat and specially designed spatula. Please Note: This item has bee. see more...

• I have never used one of these grills before! How is this...2 Answers
  • What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?1 Answers
  • What makes this one different from the older version?11 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Ashley J.
I don't usually cook on our George foreman grill but my husband does. He loves it!
Sophia R.
Gretna, LA
I love my George Foreman! A grill for indoors use. Easy to use and easy to clean.
Mariah G.
Silas, AL
I absolutely love George Foreman The Next Grilleration. It's absolutely amazing!
Mariam B.
New Castle, DE
Excellent George Forman Grill. It has a digital timer, variable digital temperature display. Very large removable and dishwashable plates. Easy to use with clear instructions provided for cleaning, maintaining and using this item. I could easily fit 6 burgers on this grill. Cooked my New York steak to perfection. Timer lets you know when the grill is up to temperature. This is the best George Forman grill I have bought so far. I would recommend this to anyone.
Amanda A.
Cobourg, ON
I love this Grill! It works great and makes grilling so much easier in the winter since you can barbeque. It's also perfect for travelling because it's smaller and much more portable. Everything I make with it tastes great!
Kiley B.
Kirkland lake, ON
I have had a bunch of different GF grills and this one is fantastic...I think I paid around $100 for mine and it is well worth it I can cook for my entire family and keep it healthy
hafsaa A.
Casablanca
Oh how I love my grill cooks it well drains the unhealthy grease and it's fast and easy " #influenster #influenster
Laura M.
RIVERVIEW, NB
Not a fan of this machine, burnt my meat. Made my food dry, would not re purchase again
Carmen B.
I used it a lot in college, it cooks well and leaves meat juicy, not dry.
Tasha C.
What makes this one different from the older version?
kathy s.
Joliet, IL
I have never used one of these grills before! How is this a healthier life style choice for me? I hear it is also easy to use?
Amy P.
What is the difference in this grill vs the classic one ?
Nicole A.
Las Vegas, NV
Decorator Expert Level 1
Is this one just a larger version of the regular Forman grill?